What is Carb-Out?
Carb-Out is yet another product that is being promoted as a carb blocking weight loss supplement. It is currently being marketed by a company that is called Vitapak Nutritional Products. There have been statements made that suggests that this product is supposed to block the carbs that you may eat form being absorbed into your body. In this review we will attempt to go over the information that is made available to us so that we may determine if this product could be effective as a weight loss supplement.
While doing the research for this product it appears as though we have run across a list of ingredients. This list consists of Bitter melon, Wheat Amylase Inhibitor, and Oleanolic Acid. Bitter melon is said to contain proof that it has the ability to help improve certain diabetic conditions. This makes us believe that it may help you to lose weight by helping you to control your glucose levels.
Next is the wheat based alpha-amylase inhibitor. It is said that it is contains the same carb blocking abilities as the Phaseolamin. Now we have the Oleanic Acid. It is said that this ingredient helps you to lose weight by slowing your body’s digestive system.
It has been mentioned that Carb-Out is a trademarked formula that is all natural. It is supposed to work to prevent metabolism that is activated by carbs and also to prevent the absorption of carbs and starches into the digestive system. On the website we found claims that suggest that these ingredients have been proven in clinical studies to work. It is said that there were studies done on the ingredient Wheat Amylase inhibitor that has been proven to show that there was a reduction of pure body fat that came directly from the waistline, hip, and thigh areas.
- This product may contain proven ingredients. It may actually aid in weight loss by blocking carbs from being absorbed by the body.
- Bitter melon may have some benefits that are related to improving glucose levels.
- There were no free trials or money back guarantees posted on the website at this time.
- This product appears as though it may not contain an appetite suppressant.
- There was no fat burner located within the list of ingredients.
- There were no consumer reviews to be found that were associated with this product.
- Appears as though this product may deliver the best results when it is used in conjunction with 2 other products that are promoted on the website.
Although this product may prove to be effective in some areas, it seems as though it may not address the biggest issue that dieters face when they are attempting to lose weight, and that is hunger pangs. It has been shown that most effective diet products contain some sort of appetite suppressant and fat burner. We may have to recommend that if you intend to be successful in your weight loss journey that it may be best for you to find a product that contains a proven a patented fat burner and appetite suppressant.