97% of all dieters are just looking for a proven diet supplement. Yeah, we wonder about the other 3% too. To find out if Fitmiss Delight is a good choice, we did an in-depth review of the ingredients, side effects, customer service and clinical research. We also read hundreds of online experiences. Finally, we condensed and summarized to give you the bottom line.
What is Fitmiss Delight?
To start off, Fitmiss Delight is a meal replacement shake.  The ingredients are:
- Fruit and Vegetable Extracts
- Egg Albumin 
Fitmiss Delight also contains glutamine and potato protein.
It can be used 1-3 times per day. Considering the supplement contains 16g of protein per serving, it supposedly helps build muscle and keep you fuller longer ; resulting in enhances weight-loss. The shakes can be consumed anywhere and are easy to mix.
Fitmiss is a division of MusclePharm. The official website, trusted retailers and local stores sell Fitmiss Delight protein. We like that it contains a few natural ingredients and that we located some positive customer comments, but read on…
Products Similar to Fitmiss Delight
|Herbalife 24 Rebuild Strength||read|
|Met Rx Protein Plus||read|
|Met Rx Big 100||read|
|Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60||read|
|Burn HD (Sample offer)||read|
Price – “More Than Others?”
Our first concern with Fitmiss Delight ingredients was the cost. “We need to be sure that a product is effective and affordable,” said our Research Editor. “If you take this one three times per day, you may seem some weight-loss, but you’ll spend up to $150 on the shakes.”
“More affordable if you only do one meal a day, but I can’t afford to do this multiple times per day,” said one user.
“I’ve seen people that see great results taking this 3 times per day, but I could never afford that,” explains another.
On the other hand, we found reviews of Fitmiss Delight where dieters were willing to pay more for quality.
“The profile was good; protein promoted lean muscle mass and helped by shed some weight,” said a customer. 
The Taste of Fitmiss Delight – “Not Great”
Something else that we notice with a lot of meal replacement shakes is complaints about taste. As one user put it, “I take this a few times a day, but the flavor always makes it difficult to drink.”
“I started these drinks last week, and there’s no way to make these appetizing!” said another.
Some found out how to hide the taste, “I mixed the chocolate flavor with coffee and that hid most of the taste.”
“Noticed that the sucralose enhanced the flavor  a bit for me,” reported another.
Whenever a diet or weight-loss supplement has an aspect that is especially troublesome, like the taste, our research has shown that long-term success is unlikely. If Fitmiss Delight has a bad flavor, it could make it difficult to reach your goals.
The Science – “Legit Claims?”
On the Fitmiss website, we saw claims that this would curb your hunger  for hours, help you feel fuller longer  and eat less. This should lead to weight-loss. The unique blend of fruits and veggies does provide some natural benefits.  Some of the ingredients may even help suppress appetite. 
What Users Are Saying
“This is delicious. I made my first shake in the blender with 1% milk, 1 scoop of the powder and ice. It literally tastes like a vanilla milkshake!”
“Great taste and blends well. The packaging, however, is deceiving. The container only comes half full and seems like a waste and a bit of a manipulation to charge more.”
“I was excited about this product as the reviews and the nutrition content were both good, HOWEVER, the taste is not good. It also has a very bad smell. I haven’t found anything to mix in this smoothies to disguise the taste or smell. I wouldn’t buy again.”
The Bottom Line – Does Fitmiss Delight Work?
Are we mixing up a shake right now? There was a lot to like about Fitmiss Delight including the gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie formula. Unfortunately, there were also several concerns, most notably the lack of research supporting the weight-loss claims, although we did locate solid science supporting several ingredients. We’re also worried about the poor taste, as reported by users.
If you’d like to continue losing weight, we suggest you go with an affordable weight-loss supplement that offers great results that are backed by published research.
Among the best products we’ve seen this year is our product called Dietspotlight Burn. The four-ingredient formula is clinically-tested. Results are often found in publications such as The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
Also, we’re so confident that you’ll love our supplement, that we’re offering a Special Trial Offer, which is a good sign.Learn More About Burn HD »