Keto OS claims to speed up a process the body naturally does in a few days. Ketosis is at the heart of weight loss claims. Is there a reason to spend money on the product if the body is fully capable of ketosis without it?
What is Keto OS?
Pruvit Keto OS is a powder you mix with water that’s supposed to help jump start ketosis. Ketosis is when the body uses fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates.
What Are Keto OS Ingredients?
The main Keto OS ingredients are BHB (Beta-Hydroxybutyrate), MCT Powder, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Stevia and Caffeine.
- BHB is the main source of ketone found in the product. Pruvit claims it to be the most active and important ingredient because it is what triggers ketosis.
- MCT in Keto OS is said to be beneficial by helping to slow down digestion while helping prevent nausea.
- Natural Flavor is added for taste and Stevia is added as a zero-calorie sweetener.
- Malic Acid is added for the benefit of boosting energy and lessening muscle fatigue during exercise, according to Pruvit.
- Caffeine is what’s in coffee and many weight loss and energy supplements that gives you that kickstart.
- Stevia is a natural, zero-calorie sweetener. (The ingredient that keeps the Stevia from sticking together does contain about one carbohydrate or four calories.)
What is the Keto OS Diet Supposed to Do?
The purpose of this product is to put your body into ketosis. Ketosis uses fat for energy, and it takes a lot of calories to keep the fat-burning engine going so you burn more calories.
The product comes as a powdered drink supplement in either a large container or individual packets. They claim within fifteen to thirty minutes of drinking Keto OS; your body will be in ketosis.
Keto O S is said to be an innovative drink that uses ketone technology to deliver “advanced macro nutritionals” to induce cellular regeneration, promote energy and endurance.
Pruvit claims the product can assist with weight loss, increase focus, energy and strength and improve mood and sleep.
The recommended dose for a therapeutic purpose is one daily serving. If you are looking to use it for optimal performance, it is recommended you take two servings a day; once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
What are All the Keto OS Supplements?
Keto OS supplements are the products from Pruvit. They are made to help with weight loss and support general health. There are four versions of this supplement; Keto OS, Keto OS 3.0, Keto OS Max and Keto Kreme.
- Keto OS is available in the flavors Orange Dream 2.1 and Chocolate Swirl 3.0. The Orange Dream base is the main ketone ingredient. It contains dairy and MCT for energy.
- When you purchase it, you have the options of charged/caffeinated or uncharged/decaf.
- Keto OS 3.0 chocolate swirl is the same. Except, it doesn’t have MCT, and they added butyric acid for digestion as well as a prebiotic, and amino acid for muscle recovery.
- Keto OS Max is available in Maui Punch and Swiss Cacao. The OS Max has everything that the Keto OS 3.0 has. Except, it does not have butyric acid. It is said to be the strongest ketone supplement available, and it claims to make your ketosis spike last longer and start sooner. The max is also supposed to make your body absorb 40% more of the ketone ingredient.
- Keto Kreme is a supplement that you add to your coffee. Its main ingredient is coconut milk fat. Pruvit suggests this product contains a healthy fat that can improve energy and focus, increase ketone production and minimize food cravings.
What is the Link Between Pruvit Keto OS and Weight Loss?
The link between Keto OS and weight loss has to do with burning fat for fuel. The ketosis process that this product claims to jumpstart is also said to decrease or stabilize blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity.
These two factors are claimed to induce a feeling of fullness and significantly lessen food cravings. This helps the person using the product to eat less and, in turn, lose weight. The latest research claims using ketones can also improve satiety, increase energy levels, oxygen capacity and overall performance and endurance.
What Are the Keto OS Side Effects?
Keto OS side effects are not something we’ve found in a ton of reviews. The ones we did find are quite minimal, according to the majority. The most commonly stated symptoms are: increased urination and dehydration.
- increased urination
- feelings of nausea
They recommend decreasing the serving of Keto OS and drinking a lot of water. Some of their products are also claimed to cause digestive problems until your body can adjust. Your body is not to be used to using ketones and digesting increased fats. Fat-burning diets, like Atkins 20 or Atkins 40, can lead to constipation and diarrhea.
There is one caution on the label, however. They suggest that if you have a hypersensitivity to salt or frequently get kidney stones you should ask a doctor before using Keto O S products.
What is a Ketogenic Diet?
The Keto OS diet plan uses a ketogenic diet. A ketogenic diet is designed to allow a few carbs and more healthy fats.
On a regular diet, the body will use glucose or sugar as its main source of fuel. On a ketogenic diet, the body will use stored fats as the main fuel source instead.
The Keto OS diet plan claims that fats can be just as good of a fuel source as sugar or glucose and may even be better.
This diet plan believes that if you limit the number of carbs you eat, then the body has to use an alternate source of energy. They claim the body will then use fatty acids and fat stores.
This fat breakdown will release ketones into the blood that your body and brain can then use for energy. The reason they claim that this form of energy may be better and more efficient is that ketones are water-soluble, and any ketones that are left over will be removed through urination or breathing.
What Do You Eat When Using Keto OS?
There’s no eating plan for Keto OS that’s set in stone. You can look at other popular low-carb diets for guidance on a ketogenic diet. For instance, you can eat foods like:
- dark, leafy vegetables
- healthy fats
You should avoid anything with:
The idea is to deprive the body of carbohydrates so you avoid any foods that are high in simple and most complex carbs.
Can Anyone Follow the Keto OS Diet?
In some places, it is claimed anyone can follow a ketosis diet, but that’s not necessarily true 100% of the time. It is simply a diet change where you avoid heavy starches and sugars and eat more good fats. This will affect blood sugar levels, so people with diabetes need to ask their doctor before cutting out carbs.
The Keto diet is often used for situations other than weight loss. Some research has found that a low-carb diet can hep reduce seizures in people with epilepsy. Using ketosis for medical treatment is a little different than it is for weight loss. Patients have to follow the instructions and track protein and fluid intake strictly.
Results When You Drink Keto OS?
Keto OS results are supposed to include:
- Improved focus
- Fast energy
- Reduced body fat
- Reduced abdominal fat
- Better sleep quality
- Heightened strength
- Increased alertness
- Mood stabilization
- Reduced risk of migraines
They claim the results of Keto OS will be astonishing and you will notice them immediately. Not all research or customer experiences support these claims.
What Do Users Say in Keto OS Reviews?
Some Keto OS reviews have been very positive, and others said nothing happened at all.
The supporters say they lose weight and inches. They claimed they felt better mentally, as well.
It wasn’t a surprise that the users who did not see results often complained of Keto OS side effects, bad taste and no weight loss.
How Do You Use Keto OS with a Keto Diet?
Using Keto OS with a Keto diet is simple. You follow the directions for the drink and you cut out many of the carbs you eat.
Pruvit recommends you take your Keto OS supplement twice a day. The first serving should be in the early morning and the second dose should be in the late afternoon.
They also suggest you:
- Drink plenty of water
- Cut out simple, sugar-based carbohydrates
- Avoid flour, wheat and grains
- Eat more green, leafy vegetables
- Increase healthy fats
- Drink Keto OS slowly so the body can absorb the ketones
The description of Keto OS claims the supplement works even without modifying your diet. Although, most people find it’s easier to lose weight when you follow the keto diet.
Can You Use Keto OS Before and After Meals?
Yes, they say you can use Keto OS before and after meals. They recommend you use it before you eat for maximum weight loss results.
Pruvit wants the user to see Keto OS almost as a snack between meals to help fight food cravings.
Does Keto OS Work?
We get the question, “Does Keto OS work?” all the time. According to testimonials and user reviews, it works for some, and it’s useless for others.
Most of the positive reviews we read talked about people following a low-carb diet with Keto OS. Low-carb diets are clinically proven to improve weight loss compared to a high-carb diet.
What are the Best Keto OS Recipes?
There are a few Keto OS recipes that people rave about, like adding the vanilla mix to iced coffee and cream or adding a touch of peppermint extract to a chocolate shake.
A couple unique recipes caught our eye, as well.
- Root Beer Ketone Float – add one serving of Keto OS to 4oz of water, 2oz of heavy whipping cream and 12 oz of stevia sweetened root beer flavored soda. Shake and enjoy.
- Keto Cider – add one serving of Keto OS to 10 oz of apple cider clear sparkling water, 6 oz of water, 1/2 oz of apple cider vinegar and one lime and lemon juiced. Mix and drink.
Bottom Line on Keto OS and Weight Loss
There’s no doubt, based on science and experiences, that cutting out carbohydrates will lead to weight loss. This ketogenic diet has been used for decades for some medical issues, as well. When it comes to Keto OS, however, we’re not sold on why the customer needs it when the body handles ketosis just fine on it’s own.
We’ve dug through ingredient labels and medical journals for years and we’ve collected a list of ingredients that just work. All are used in Dietspotlight Burn, the best formula we’ve seen this year. The science is there and so are the testimonials – some, of which, talk about changes in as little as one week.
You can take a closer look at Dietspotlight Burn and the Special Trial Offer that’s available.