Lipozone Review - 6 Things You Need to Know
97% of dieters just want a product that works. Yeah, we don’t understand that remaining 3%, either. To figure out if this one makes the cut, we took an in-depth look at the ingredients, side effects, customer service, and science. We also read hundreds of reviews to see what people think about it. Then, to make it easier for you, we condensed it all to give you the bottom line.
What is Lipozone?
To begin with, Lipozone is a small pill that, when taken daily, is supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin. The ingredients include caffeine, green tea, grapeseeds, cherri rabitos, and hydrolyzed collagen. There is very little information on the product, and it appears there’s also a gel form.
We are not sure who makes Lipozone, or when it first came to the market. There’s just no information on the company and not much on the supplement. We like that it includes natural ingredients, but read on…
Lack of Customer Reviews – “What?!”
Our first issue is that the product doesn’t seem to have any customer reviews. “We don’t know if it’s the result of poor marketing, or what, but little information is available on Lipozone. This leaves us a little concerned,” said our Research Editor.
There is a connection between caffeine applied to the skin and reduced look of cellulite. However, when taken orally, there’s no proof it works the same way. It’s just a basic fat burner.
Lipozone Availability – “Discontinued?”
The only place we found the supplement had it listed for $17.20 euros, which puts it under $20, depending on conversion rates. While this is affordable, it also wasn’t in stock and didn’t look like it had been available for a long period. There’s a note to be notified when it’s in stock again, but this, combined with the lack of reviews leads us to believe the product has been discontinued.
”It would be helpful to know why the product isn’t available, and why there’s such little information about it.” said our Research Editor.
Over the years, we’ve found it takes a small thing, like ineffectiveness and lack of availability, to keep customers away. There are indications that this product is removed from the market, so it’s no wonder customers are looking for something else.
The Science – “Proven But…”
There is caffeine and green tea in Lipozone – these are good ingredients. But, they are also used in thousands of products with formulas that could be much more effective than this. There’s no official website, so there’s no place to share dedicated clinical research.
What Users Are Saying
"”I am very pleased with this product and I would highly recommend it. It is the perfect pill to lose just a little bit of weight, it truly works”"
"”Eh…….didn’t really do much for me. It did curb my appetite a little but didn’t lose much weight.”"
"”Did not work for me. I don’t have much to lose. Maybe 10 to 20 lbs. But I had no success with these whatsoever…..did not change my appetite or energy level that I could tell.”"
The Bottom Line – Does Lipozone Work?
Is it time to clear the shelves of Lipozone? Well, there’s the fact that it contains green tea and caffeine. That’s a plus. The price is also affordable if you can find it for sale. But, we have to say we have reservations because it looks to be discontinued, so any stock is likely old.
If you’re ready to get rid of that extra weight, consider using a weight-loss product that is formulated with scientifically tested ingredients, which address both metabolism and appetite suppression.
Among the best products we’ve seen this year is Dietspotlight Burn. Made with a blend of clinically tested ingredients, it’s shown to help you boost metabolism for better weight-loss, we were glad to see there are no mentions of harmful side effects or poor reviews. It’s also a good thing that there’s an official website and it’s available directly from the company.
Also, there’s currently a Special Trial Offer available for anyone who wants to give a try. With such confidence in their product, there’s nothing to lose but the weight.Learn More About Burn HD »