Phentarmine Review - 6 Things You Need to Know
97% of dieters just want a product that works. Yeah, we don’t get the other 3% either. We did one of our in-depth reviews on Phentarmine, examining the ingredients, side effects, customer care and scientific studies. Moreover, we sorted through hundreds of dieter comments posted online. Lastly, we compacted the data we found to give you the information you need.
What You Need To Know About Phentarmine
To begin, Phentarmine was originally available online for $89.95 per bottle. This diet pill contains hoodia gordonii, ginseng, green tea extract, guarana extract, cayenne pepper, gymnema sylvestre, citrus aurantium and garcinia cambogia.  The purpose of this supplement is to help increase weight-loss results. It’s taken daily, 1-2 capsules before breakfast and again before lunch. However, Phentarmine should never be taken after 4pm, due to the stimulant content.
Phentarmine was originally released around 2009 by GS Labs and it was intended as an alternative to Phentermine (a prescription diet drug). This supplement was sold with a 100% satisfaction guarantee (but it is no longer available), but read on…
Products Similar to Phentarmine
|Saba ACE G2||read|
|Therm Line Forte||read|
|Burn HD (Sample offer)||read|
No Real Clinical Research on Phentarmine – “An Issue?”
First off, there is an issue with Phentarmine ingredients. According to our Research Editor, “While Phentarmine was obviously marketed as a non-prescription alternative to Phentermine, there is no documented science to support the weight-loss claims.”
“It didn’t curb my appetite at all and just made me very sick!!!! It says 100% money back guarantee but you can only send it back if it’s unopened!!! RIP OFF don’t waste your money,” said one user.
Another complained, “This stuff doesn’t work for nothing. I’ve taken many different supplements on the market over the last 20 years and I say DON’T WASTE YOUR GOOD MONEY ON THIS STUFF!!!”
Side Effects – “Another Concern”
Phentarmine contains key ingredients such as hoodia and garcinia cambogia, which are not proven to yield weight-loss results. In fact, one user stated, “Its a shame that the Food and Drug Administration have not taken action to remove these fake pills off the market since they are causing people to get sick. DON’T WASTE YOUR $$$$$.
Another said, “Ordered from GS Labs, I took the first pill and it made me very sick.”
The research we’ve conducted has shown if there is one facet of a fat-loss pill or program that is seriously problematic (fad diet ingredients, no clinical studies, bad taste) the chances of weight-loss success for the long term are minimal. In other words, if the formula in Phentarmine do fail to help a lot of people see real results, this could be a major dilemma.
The Science – “Clinical Support?”
Unfortunately there is no real scientific evidence that Phentarmine pills work for weight-loss at all. It appears that GS Labs tried to ride on the success of the diet drug Phentermine. When you look closely at the formula you will find some beneficial ingredients, like green tea and caffeine. These are available in hundreds of other products, so they’re not a claim to fame for this one. We at DietSpotlight need to see documented clinical studies that show it works to help you lose more.
What Users Are Saying
“Excellent product! It is just like the prescription but … It is just like the prescription but more affordable. No side effects and definitely works for me all day. Will definitely purchase agin.”
“doesnt curb apitite as i would have liked but did help some,”
“I know it’s only been two days, I would think the hunger pains would go away even though I’m eating light and healthy. Supposed to be an appetite suppressant. I can do another review if anything changes. I should request a refund”
The Bottom Line – Does Phentarmine Work?
Let’s go over the deep look at took at this one. While Phentarmine contains an interesting blend of ingredients, we have doubts about this supplement for long-term weight-loss. After all, this pill isn’t supported by any scientific research and it has actually been pulled from the market. Also, there are numerous customer complaints that Phentarmine doesn’t work as claimed. Not to mention this diet formula was expensive!
Dieters that need to drop pounds at a faster rate, we suggest trying out a weight-loss formula that contains proven fat-loss ingredients and sells for a reasonable price that won’t leave you broke.
Among the best products we’ve seen this year is one called Burn HD. Its proprietary blend of four ingredients has been proven in published scientific studies to help encourage fat loss and elevate metabolism. Furthermore, we can’t pinpoint any discussion of harmful side effects and user feedback posted on the web reveals dieters are seeing great results.
Also, the producers of Burn HD are so very confident in the supplement that they’re offering a 2-Week Sample, nice touch.Learn More About Burn HD »