If you haven’t heard the whispers, there’s a new product that’s caught the eye of the supplement industry. Out of the more than 50 testosterone products we’ve reviewed over the last year, this particular one, a product called Pronabolin, is our 2017 Editor’s Choice.
Pronabolin Secret Sauce, Revealed
First off, the formula is a blend of Testofen®, tribulus terrestris, fenugreek seed, coleus forskohlii, plus five other ingredients. We like that Pronabolin references multiple published studies to support marketing claims.
- Testofen®, one of Pronabolin’s main ingredients, is a fenugreek extract standardized to 50% Fenuside. The extract has been clinically tested on humans in several double-blind, placebo-controlled studies. Research shows it, “improves sexual function and increases serum testosterone in healthy, middle-aged and older men,” according to a study published in the journal Aging Male in 2016 . Additional research says, “Testofen demonstrated a significant positive effect on physiological benefits of libido.” . Studies also show benefits in fighting body fat with no loss in muscle strength, boosting libido and fighting the symptoms of androgen decreases that come with natural aging  .
- Tribulus terrestris, a part of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, has been used as an aphrodisiac and a treatment for impotence. Eastern European folk treatments claim tribulus terrestris works to improve muscle strength.
- Eurycoma longifolia, also referred to as longjack and tongkat ali, is a plant that originated in Malaysia and Indonesia. Like tribulus terrestris, eurycoma longifolia has a long history in folk medicine. Malaria was a serious problem in regions where the plant grew naturally. Local medicine men used the root bark and roots to treat the fever. The plant supplies phytochemicals, of which 4000 are known to be in existence.
- Fenugreek seed extracts and seeds are consumed in Europe, Asia and the Mediterranean as a food product. Locals claim it has a maple syrup-like flavor. In India, fenugreek is used as a vegetable in local cuisine. The oldest known use of fenugreek seeds dates to 4000 BC. Move forward thousands of years and ancient folk doctors suggested the extracts and seeds could be used to fight inflammation.
Pronabolin offers more than just support for the symptoms of low testosterone. There are other signs of aging that can occur over time.
- Horny goat weed, in addition to fighting erectile dysfunction, has been shown to support the production of new blood vessels and relax smooth muscles to increase blood flow.
These aren’t the only ingredients in Pronabolin. The formula also packs in coleus forskohlii, horny goat weed, milk thistle extract, alpha lipoic acid, digestive proteolytic blend and black pepper extract.
Did You Know This About Testosterone?
Testosterone levels affect more than libido, erectile function and muscle growth and maintenance. There are some issues an increase can fight that you may never have considered. Increasing testosterone levels can help:
- Improve cognitive function in aging men.
- Support bone growth.
- Fight the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Improve mood and fight depression.
- Increase absorption of calcium.
It isn’t just about how you perform in the bedroom or gym, it’s about achieving a better quality of life. Boosting testosterone levels can fight the signs of aging in ways you may never have thought possible.
And The Final Verdict on Pronabolin
In addition to solid science, another reason why Pronabolin wins our 2016 Editor’s Choice is the makers of the product have been in business for 7 years and have sold to over 200,000 customers.
As it turns out, unlike many other testosterone supplements, we found the main ingredient in Pronabolin helps healthy, aging men:
- Increase testosterone levels.
- Improve sexual function.
- Reduce age-related symptoms associated with androgen decrease.
- Heighten performance and boost muscle mass.
Bottom Line – The Pronabolin Sample is Worth It
The makers of Pronabolin are so confident in their product they’re offering every customer a Free Sample – a 15-day supply of Pronabolin, plus a pill case and a 33-page 21 Cheat Foods Guide. Pronabolin also offers fast and reliable worldwide shipping.
Click here if you’re interested in a 15-day sample of Pronabolin. We heard the sample has been in hot demand lately. So if you’re not able to order online now, you can check back in a few weeks to see if supplies have been replenished.
Previous Pronabolin Review (Updated July 2, 2015):
Pronabolin: What You Should KnowPronabolin is a testosterone booster with tested ingredients that work to support testosterone production and help raise testosterone levels. Many testosterone boosters contain one or two of these tested ingredients, but Pronabolin packs together nine ingredients that work synergistically to help you fight the hands of time. The official website for Pronabolin is quite impressive. All of the ingredients are listed and a detailed description of each ingredient. If you are looking for a testosterone booster to promote weight loss and fight the symptoms of low testosterone that so many men suffer, Pronabolin is the right choice.
List of Ingredients in PronabolinTribulus terrestris, fenugreek seed extract, digestive proteolytic blend, coleus forskohlii, milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, eurycoma longifolia extract, horny goat weed and black pepper extract.
Product FeaturesTribulus terrestris is a fruit shown to boost libido, help relieve infertility and boost athletic performance. Testing has shown a possible increase in sperm quality and production, improvement in erectile function and boost to libido in as little as 30 days. Fenugreek seed extract is also shown to help boost athletic performance, but there are also other benefits that could help promote weight loss. Endurance in the gym is critical to weight loss. If you find yourself tired before the completion of your workout, you are not getting the benefits you need to lose more weight. With fenugreek extract, your endurance is longer so you spend more time in the gym and burn more calories. Increased calorie burn leads to increased weight loss. Click here to learn more about this awesome advancement in the world of fitness. Digestive proteolytic blend has nothing to do with testosterone production, but it does have to do with how the ingredients in Pronabolin work in the body and overall weight loss. Many people suffer from sluggish digestive processes. The ingredients that make up the digestive proteolytic blend work to improve digestive performance so the ingredients are more readily absorbed. The nutrients in the foods you eat are more available to the body. With improved nutrient absorption the body works better and recovers better so you can work harder to lose weight. Coleus forskohlii is not an extract – it is a chemical. The primary use of coleus forskohlii in the past was for heart issues. Today you can use the supplement to fight obesity and improve erectile function. Studies into coleus forskohlii have reported decreased food intake with regular use. Eating less is one of the best ways to lose weight. An increase in T4 (thyroxine) is another welcome benefit for dieters. Thyroxine levels are parallel to metabolism. More T4 means faster metabolism. Milk thistle is another ingredient that is not directly connected with testosterone production, but it is associated with liver protection. Ingredients in Pronabolin are processed in the liver. Protecting the liver for long-term health is important to your health and well-being. Alpha lipoic acid works on the thyroid rather than testosterone levels. The acid blocks the process of metabolism of thyroxine or T4. With more T4 in your system your metabolism works overtime so you lose more weight. Increased thyroxine level is a natural way to increase weight loss without any harmful side effects. Think of T4 as a stimulant that does not cause side effects of stimulation. Eurycoma longifolia has been tested. When participants took the extract for a minimum of one month testosterone levels increased. Participants also reported fewer symptoms of low testosterone. Two of the more common symptoms of low testosterone are fat accumulation around the midsection and weight gain. Fighting these symptoms is the selling point for a product like Pronabolin. Counteract the symptoms and you feel better, live better and lose more weight. Horny goat weed is a libido booster that helps improve sexual performance. There are also reports that the weed can help improve memory and ease pain in your joints. Low testosterone is more common in older men. With age comes joint pain so you cannot spend the time in the gym or on the treadmill that you’d like. The horny goat weed in Pronabolin works to fight pain so you workout longer. Longer workouts lead to more calorie burn and weight loss. Black pepper extract is similar to the digestive proteolytic blend in the fact that it improves the absorption of other ingredients in the formula. No matter how strong the ingredients in Pronabolin are, if they are not absorbed effectively the supplement will not work as well as it could. Black pepper extract is derived from black pepper (the seasoning). You cannot consume enough black pepper to gain the benefits associated with the extract in Pronabolin, but adding more black pepper to your diet is a healthy option. Unlike so many other testosterone boosters, Pronabolin is not just made for older men. Ingredients in the formula can improve how you perform in the gym, even if you do not suffer from low testosterone.
- Ingredients in Pronabolin are shown to work.
- Testosterone levels could increase.
- Symptoms of low testosterone should lessen over time.
- One of the benefits is potential increased weight loss and decreased fat accumulation.
- You can return Pronabolin within 30 days if you are not satisfied.
- You can contact customer service by phone or email.
- Seems to be available only via manufacturer website.
ConclusionIn the world of testosterone support, Pronabolin is one of the best you will find. The ingredients are shown to work on more than just testosterone production, something other supplements forget. Taking Pronabolin for at least 30 days could result in increased weight loss, especially if weight gain is associated with low testosterone. You can even use Pronabolin if you are young and fit as many of the benefits affect athletic performance and endurance. The makers of Pronabolin are so confident in their product they’re offering every customer a 120-day money-back guarantee and multiple-bottle discounts. If you’re interested in trying Pronabolin, feel free to click here. If you are not able to buy it online now, you can check back in a few weeks to see if supplies have been replenished.
Pronabolin Questions & Answers:
We dug through tons of comments about Pronabolin to create this detailed FAQ.
What are the side effects of Pronab?
There are no Pronab or Pronabolin side effects to speak of.
What are the ingredients in Pronabolin?
Pronabolin ingredients are tribulus terrestris, fenugreek seed extract, digestive proteolytic blend, coleus forskohlii , milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, eurycoma longifolia extract , horny goat weed and black pepper extract.
Does Pronabolin work?
Based on studies, ingredients in Pronab have been reported to have a positive effect on the symptoms of low testosterone.
You can learn more about Pronabolin to see if it may be the right fit for you.
How much does Pronabolin cost?
Pronabolin costs $79.95 per bottle. If you order two you save $30 and ordering six saves you $125.
How should I take Pronabolin?
You can take up to five capsules daily. Usage instructions suggest starting off with three capsules at the same time each day. If you are working out, you may want to take in between 30 and 45 minutes before you start exercise.
Can I take Pronabolin if I have a health condition?
As is the case with any supplement, it is best to speak with your physician before starting a testosterone booster, including Pronabolin. This is especially important if you are pregnant, nursing, thinking about becoming pregnant, have a medical condition, are under 18 years of age or take medications of any kind.
What do users like about Pronabolin?
Users appreciate the positive results they see within the first month of using Pronabolin. They also like the $125 savings with an order of six bottles.
What do users NOT like about Pronab?
Some users were not thrilled with the idea of taking five capsules a day.
Who makes Pronabolin and is the company in the United States?
Green Bracket, LLC is responsible for Pronabolin. They have been around since 2008 and they are located in the United States.
Can I take more than the suggested amount of Pronabolin?
You can take up to five capsules a day. The label suggests taking three, but increasing to five is within safe limits.
How do I contact Pronabolin customer service?
You can contact Pronabolin customer service at 1-855-246-1336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Pronabolin come with a guarantee?
Yes, there is a 120-day money-back guarantee with Pronabolin.
Do you know of any special deals or discounts on Pronabolin?
Yes, there is a special deal on Pronabolin. If you order three bottles you can save $30. That savings increases to $125 if you order six bottles. Our readers have been going crazy over Pronabolin’s multiple-bottle discount and 120-day money-back guarantee. Click here to give it a go.
- 1. Coleus forskohlii Extract Supplementation in Conjunction with a Hypocaloric Diet Reduces the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight and Obese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Trial (2015). Nutrients. December 1, 2016.
- 2. Supplementation of Eurycoma longifolia Jack Extract for 6 Weeks Does Not Affect Urinary Testosterone: Epitestosterone Ratio, Liver and Renal Functions in Male Recreational Athletes (2014). International Journal of Preventative Medicine. December 1, 2016.
Pronabolin Side Effects:
Pronabolin is a natural testosterone booster that’s quite popular. We found amazing reviews and success stories, but we want to offer both sides of the story. When we searched for reports of side effects we literally found one – just one.
“I felt really sore during the cycle of Pronabolin. The soreness that someone gets when they first begin to work out. I am not sure if it was something with the supplement(s) pushing me harder or something else but it was almost refreshing to feel that again.” Miles
We read hundreds of Pronabolin reviews and muscle soreness, which can be attributed to working out harder, was the only negative. If you want to give this one a try, you can take advantage of a multiple-bottle discount and 120-day money-back guarantee.
Click here to check it out.
Pronabolin is a natural testosterone booster that helps fight the symptoms of low-T. Testing into the nine ingredients shows it can help increase energy and libido; improve strength and stamina; and support a healthy weight. Studies published in medical and peer-reviewed journals are available.
Pronabolin Ingredients and Supplement Facts
Serving Per Container: 30
|Amount per Serving||% DV|
|Tribulus Terrestris (45% saponins)||650mg||*|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% saponins)||300mg||*|
|Digestive Proteolytic Blend||250mg||*|
|- Protease 4,5||*||*|
|- Protease 3,0||*||*|
|- Protease AM||*||*|
|- Neutral Bacteria Protease||*||*|
|Coleus Forskolii (plectranthus barbatus)||125mg||*|
|Milk Thistle (silybum marianum)||120mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100mg||*|
|Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1 Extract||100mg||*|
|Horny Goat Weed (10% icariin)||100mg||*|
|Black Pepper Extract (95% piperine)||15mg||*|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (non-gelatin vegetarian capsules), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Readers deserve all the facts, so we dug deep into Pronabolin ingredients to give you just that.
Tribulus terrestris is a fruit grown in the Mediterranean. Another name for it is puncture vine, because of spikes all over the plant.
What is it Supposed to Do?
There are studies and reports that say tribulus terrestris can help with angina, circulatory issues, heart issues and erectile dysfunction.
Based on a study published in the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, “Results showed a statistically significant difference in the level of testosterone…Also, the study showed statistically significant correlation between testosterone (total and free) and IIEF-5 [erectile function test].” 
Another study in Clinical Medicine Insights: Women’s Heath says, “Our results strongly support the safety and effectiveness of T. terrestris extract in the treatment of female sexual dysfunction.” 
Eurycoma longifolia is an herb, also referred to as longjack or tongkat ali.
What is it Supposed to Do?
Some of the eurycoma longifolia benefits may include improved erectile function, increased testosterone levels and increased sexual desire.
The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition says, “[Eurycoma longifolia] may be an effective approach to shielding the body from the detrimental effects of “modern” chronic stress, which may include general day-to-day stress, as well as the stress of dieting, sleep deprivation, and exercise training.” 
Another study, in Complementary Therapies in Medicine offers, “Based on current evidence, the herbal extract of Tongkat Ali may have clinical effect on erectile function.” 
Fenugreek Seed Extract
The first use of fenugreek extract spans back to 1500 B.C. The seeds of the plant are used.
What is it Supposed to Do?
There is a connection between fenugreek extract and improved athletic performance, decreased fat and improvements in cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
A study in the International Journal for Vitamin and Nutritional Research claims, “This study shows that fenugreek seeds can be used as an adjuvant in the control of type 2 diabetes mellitus.” 
The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India published a study that claimed, “Adjunct use of fenugreek seeds improves glycemic control and decreases insulin resistance in mild type-2 diabetic patients. There is also a favourable effect on hypertriglyceridemia.” 
Coleus forskohlii is a plant that contains a chemical called forskolin. This ingredient can be found in some testosterone boosters and other muscle-building supplements.
What is it Supposed to Do?
For thousands of years, coleus forskohlii has been used to treat conditions like chest pain and high blood pressure. There’s also a potential connection between the ingredient and weight-loss or weight management.
The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition offers a study that says, “CF [coleus forskohlii] has the potential to positively influence the loss and management of overall body weight possibly as a means of maintaining weight after weight loss.” 
Studies into the ingredient are on-going. According to ClinicalTrials.gov, “Preliminary studies have shown that forskolin can increase fat metabolism thus reduce fat accumulation in both animals and humans. It has been suggested that forskolin may also suppress appetite thus reduce energy intake and results in weight loss.” 
Is There Anything Out There With Positive Reviews?
Yes, Pronabolin is backed by some pretty positive reviews, so it may be a good choice if you’re looking to naturally boost testosterone levels and fight the symptoms of low T. You also have access to a multiple-bottle discount and 120-day money-back guarantee. Click here to give it a try.
- 1. Pilot Study on the Effect of Botanical Medicine (Tribulus terrestris) on Serum Testosterone Level and Erectile Function in Aging Males With Partial Androgen Deficiency (PADAM) (2015). Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy. December 1, 2016.
- 2. Clinical Assessment of Tribulus terrestris Extract in the Treatment of Female Sexual Dysfunction (2014). Clinical Medicine insights: Women's Health. December 1, 2016.
- 3. Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects (2013). Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. December 1, 2016.
- 4. Efficacy of Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia) on erectile function improvement: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials (2015). Complementary Therapies in Medicine. December 1, 2016.
- 5. Effect of fenugreek seeds on blood glucose and lipid profiles in type 2 diabetic patients (2009). International Journal for Vitamin and Nutrition Research. December 1, 2016.
- 6. Effect of Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) Seeds on Glycaemic Control and Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus : A Double Blind Placebo Controlled Study (2001). The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India. December 1, 2016.
- 7. Effects of Coleus Forskohlii Supplementation on Body Composition and Hematological Profiles in Mildly Overweight Women (2005). Journal of the International Society od Sports Nutrition. December 1, 2016.
- 8. The Effect of Coleus Forskohlii Extract on the Risk Factors of Metabolic Syndrome (2014). ClinicalTrials.gov. December 1, 2016.