If you haven’t heard the whispers, there’s a new product that’s caught the eye of the supplement industry. Out of the more than 50 testosterone products we’ve reviewed over the last year, our product called Pronabolin, is our 2017 Editor’s Choice.
Pronabolin Secret Sauce, Revealed
The formula is a blend of Testofen®, tribulus terrestris, fenugreek seed, coleus forskohlii, plus five other ingredients. We like that Pronabolin references multiple published studies to support supplement claims.
Here are the ingredients at a glance:
- Testofen®: a fenugreek extract standardized to 50% Fenuside. The extract has been clinically tested on humans in several double-blind, placebo-controlled studies.
- Tribulus terrestris: a part of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, has been used as an aphrodisiac and a treatment for impotence. Eastern European folk treatments claim tribulus terrestris works to improve muscle strength.
- Eurycoma longifolia: a plant that originated in Malaysia and Indonesia. Like tribulus terrestris, eurycoma longifolia has a long history in folk medicine.
- Fenugreek: seed extracts and seeds are consumed in Europe, Asia and the Mediterranean as a food product. Locals claim it has a maple syrup-like flavor. The oldest known use of fenugreek seeds dates to 4000 BC. Ancient folk doctors suggested the extracts and seeds could be used to fight inflammation.
Pronabolin offers more than just support for the symptoms of low testosterone. There are other signs of aging that can occur over time.
- Horny goat weed: in addition to fighting erectile dysfunction, has been shown to support the production of new blood vessels and relax smooth muscles to increase blood flow.
The formula also packs in coleus forskohlii, horny goat weed, milk thistle extract, alpha lipoic acid, digestive proteolytic blend and black pepper extract.
Did You Know This About Testosterone?
Testosterone levels affect more than libido, erectile function and muscle growth. There are some issues an increase in testosterone can fight that you may never have considered, like:
- Improve cognitive function in aging men
- Support bone growth
- Fight the onset of metabolic syndrome
- Improve mood and fight depression
- Increase absorption of calcium
It isn’t just about how you perform in the bedroom or gym, it’s about achieving a better quality of life. Boosting testosterone levels can fight the signs of aging in ways you may never have thought possible.
And The Final Verdict on Pronabolin
In addition to solid science, another reason why Pronabolin wins this year’s Editor’s Choice is the makers of the product have been in business for 7 years and have sold to over 200,000 customers.
As it turns out, unlike many other testosterone supplements, we found the main ingredient in Pronabolin can help healthy, aging men:
- Increase testosterone levels
- Improve sexual function
- Reduce age-related symptoms associated with androgen decrease
- Heighten performance and boost muscle mass
Bottom Line – The Pronabolin Sample is Worth It
We’re so confident in our product that we’re offering every customer a Free Sample – a 2-week supply of Pronabolin, plus a pill case and a 33-page 21 Cheat Foods Guide. Pronabolin also offers fast and reliable worldwide shipping.
Click here if you’re interested in a 2-week sample of Pronabolin. We heard the sample has been in hot demand lately.
If you’re not able to order online now, you can check back in a few weeks to see if supplies have been replenished.Learn More About Boost »