What You Should Know
The Adara Weight Loss Program was developed by Judith Wurtman, PhD and Nina Frusztajer Marquis, MD through studying the relationship between brain chemistry, appetite triggers, mood, and weight loss. The Adara Weight Loss Program can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels.
The Adara Weight Loss Program claims to be the only weight loss program available that is effective in reversing weight gain that is due to antidepressants and other related medications. There are four different Adara Weight Loss Program plans and these include “lose weight without physical or psychological hunger”, “control your food cravings”, “reduce stress”, and “increase your mental and physical energy”. Though users are able to choose just one plan it is encouraged that all users complete all four plans for maximum success. The Adara Weight Loss Program also includes a weight loss supplement. This supplement comes in the form of a drink and is called Serotrim. Serotrim contains calcium which is important for overall metabolism, vitamin C which is an important antioxidant, and a mixture of complex and simple carbohydrates which increase the body’s ability to naturally raise the level of serotonin in the brain. Users are encouraged to use this supplement as directed on top of a diet and exercise plan in order to achieve the maximum benefits.
- This product can be used by men and women of almost all fitness levels.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- The Adara Weight Loss Program was developed by a medical doctor and a PhD.
- The website is very detailed and includes testimonials.
- The Adara Weight Loss Program Website offers recipes.
- The Adara Weight Loss Program is expensive.
- Diabetics should consult a physician before taking Serotrim.
There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using The Adara Weight Loss Program is right for them.