Adiperx HCL Review
What You Should Know
Adiperx HCL 37.5mg claims to be one of the best weight loss pills on the market today, using an all natural formula to help suppress your appetite so you can eat less without feeling hungry, and reach your weight loss goals. With so many pills out there making those very same claims, it can be hard to tell which ones will work and which ones are not really going to provide results, only out to get your money. Read this review to see what we think of the supplement.
List of Ingredients
We are unable to locate a definitive list of ingredients for this supplement.
Adiperx HCL 37.5mg doesn’t really give us any information about the “all natural” ingredients in the formula, and the only real description of the pill we can find is that it is a tiny blue speckled pill. We see it for sale through several different merchants online, but we do not see an official website for the manufacturer. The supplement is rather expensive, and the only thing we can even guess about is in the inclusion of HCL or hydrochloric acid. This is another name for the acid naturally present in your stomach, which helps to digest and break down the food you eat every day. Just because this could be in the formula, though, does not mean it will help you lose weight. We really wish there was more information to go on for this product.
- Adiperx HCL 37.5mg does not really have any advantages we can see because none of the claims are verifiable.
- Adiperx HCL 37.5mg does not provide a list of ingredients for their prospective customers.
- Little information is available about this supplement.
- There are several warnings on this product, including one about users becoming dependent on it.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There may or may not be a money back guarantee for this supplement.
- At $79.99 for a 60 tablet supply (what is thought to last a month, maybe two) the supplement is very expensive.
Adiperx HCL 37.5mg is not a diet supplement we recommend. Since there is little information available about it, and there is no clinical evidence to support that this product will provide results, we suggest that if you are trying to lose weight, you look to another supplement. Find one that contains a clinically proven safe and effective formula as whole, rather than individually clinically proven ingredients. Look for a formula that features either a fat burner or an appetite suppressant, if not both. Combine the use of this supplement with a balanced diet and regular exercise program to get the best possible results.