What You Should Know
Aqua Ban is a product designed by its manufacturers to reduce pre-menstrual water retention and bloating. Aqua Ban Herbal is an additional product in the Aqua Ban range that is designed to reduce general water retention and weight gain due to bloating that is not associated with pre-menstrual symptoms. Both products contain diuretics, and Aqua Ban Herbal also contains three extra herbal ingredients in addition to the major active ingredients that are present in original Aqua Ban.
The ingredients in Aqua Ban are Amonia Chloride BP, Caffeine Anhydrous BP, E131 and Microcrystalline Cellulose. The additional ingredients in Aqua Ban Herbal are Clivers, Burdock Root and Uva Ursi.
There is an official website for Aqua Ban with a link to an online health store from which you can purchase Aqua Ban and Aqua Ban Herbal. The product is reasonably priced at less than $10 for a container of 60 Aqua Ban tablets. The official website tells us that Aqua Ban helps eliminate excess water and offers relief from the discomfort associated with pre-menstrual water retention. The manufacturers claim that the two diuretics present in Aqua Ban will get rid of water that builds up in the body’s tissues and cells and also relieve the uncomfortableness, puffiness and tenderness associated with water retention. The official website also tells us that “water retention” is the term used to describe the storing of excess water in the body, which can lead to you feeling bloated and swollen. Two major areas where women tend to experience pre-menstrual water retention are of course the stomach and breasts. The manufacturers of Aqua Ban advise you to take two tablets, three times per day after meals approximately four to five days before your periods.
The additional herbs added to Aqua Ban Herbal, namely Uva Ursi, Burdock Root and Clivers, are all herbs and plants that have traditionally been used in herbal medicine due to their diuretic qualities.
- Aqua Ban is reasonably priced.
- There is an official website for Aqua Ban.
- The official website contains links to an online health store, from which you can order Aqua Ban, as well as a website that offers a support forum for those suffering from pre-menstrual problems.
- This product will only help you achieve weight loss if your weight gain is connected to water retention, and in general it seems to be more of a PMS treatment product.
- There is little clinical evidence that suggests this product is actually superior to other products designed to reduce water retention.
- The official website does not actually contain details on the price of Aqua Ban.
- There is no money back guarantee if you purchase Aqua Ban.
There are of course many reasons for weight gain. At the end of the day, it seems like Aqua Ban may only help you lose weight if you suffer from drastic post-menstraul water retention and bloating that are linked to your weight gain. It is therefore definitely not a product that is well-suited for everyone’s weight loss requirements.