Arizona Nutritional Sciences Review
What You Should Know
Arizona Nutritional Sciences is a producer of several diet supplements. Their two main products are NitroFusion and Plantfusion. Both are protein supplements in the form of powder. The main product of Arizona Nutritional Sciences is NitroFusion. This product is available in four flavors and a 2lb. container sells for about $30 (20 servings). Plantfusion has only two flavors and a 2 lb. container also sells for about $30.
List of Ingredients
NitroFusion contains NitroFusion Patent Pending Proprietary Blend Multi-Source Protein (brown rice protein concentrate, pea protein isolate and artichoke protein), fructose, natural vegan flavors, medium chain triglycerides, gum blend (cellulose gum, xanthan gum), citric acid, malic acid, silica, stevia, and bromelain. Caffeine is added to Mocha with Energy flavor only.
PlantFusion contains PlantFusion Proprietary Blend Multi-Source Protein (pea protein isolate, brown rice protein concentrate, artichoke protein), fructose, guar gum, silica, stevia and glycine.
NitroFusion is superior to some protein sources because it offers multiple types of protein. This is why it uses brown rice, peas, and Artichoke protein as its sources.
PlantFusion is completely natural and made from plants. The plants used as protein sources are not even genetically modified. This product is also cholesterol, gluten and lactose-free.
Both products represent a wide range of protein types and amino acids.
- Some protein sources taste terrible unless you mix them with a smoothie or other flavored beverage. But Arizona Nutritional Sciences has created these protein sources with their flavors built in, meaning you can simply mix them with milk or water and enjoy the taste.
- Both protein mixes provide a rich and wide variety of proteins, so that you get the maximum benefit.
- Both products use only plant proteins, which may be healthier and more effective. Either way, these products represent a good alternative to the other, more standard protein sources.
- Protein mixes are only profitable in keeping with a solid diet and exercise regimen. In other words, you cannot expect to lose weight by using protein supplements.
- Some customers do not like the taste or say that it is gritty. Some have also complained that it seems powdery, even after dissolving.
- These products do not boost metabolism or aid in burning fat.
As a whole, NitroFusion and PlantFusion are good forms of protein supplements. In fact, they may be some of the better options available. They also provide an excellent alternative to the other protein sources (Whey, Caesin,Egg). But protein shakes are never the best way to lose weight. If you plan to use this, you should also consinder a metabolism booster or thermogenic fat burner which will allow you to get rid of fat while gaining more muscle.