What You Should Know
Bach products are known for their ability to cleanse and calm the body. Bach Rescue Remedy Cream is one of these products, developed by the Bach manufacturers. It has often been referred to as “Yoga in a bottle.” Bach manufacturers claim that the product will aid in eliminating stress and negative energy, calming the body, and returning it to its point of center.
Bach Rescue Remedy Cream can be purchased in several different types of forms. You can purchases it in its concentrated form, in a paste, a gel, or even in a spray form.
List of Ingredients
Bach Rescue Remedy Cream uses Dr. Bach’s unique mixture of 38 different types of flowers. All are chosen because of their natural and mineral qualities. The manufactures claim that their products are 100% natural, made up primarily of spring water and flowers.
Bach Rescue Remedy Cream is made up of a unique mixture of flowers and minerals. There are several different “flavors” that the manufactures claim aid in the product’s effectiveness. Star of Bethlehem and Rock Rose claim to help the user deal with moments of shock, terror, or panic. Impatiens addresses the problem of irritation in the body, as Clematis is reported to be good for inattentiveness. Lastly, the manufacturers claim that Cherry Plum helps with irrational thoughts.
Dr. Bach claims that the product will help detoxify the body. He says the mixture is to help cleanse the body and prevent diseases. He claims that diseases and sickness are a direct effect of the body being out of line mentally. He claims his product will get the body back on its point of center.
- Bach Rescue Remedy Cream is made up of 100% natural ingredients.
- The manufactures claim that the product will help cleanse the body’s circulatory and digestive systems, as well as preventing diseases.
- The product claims to enhance the daily living of life.
- While the product claims to detoxify the body, cleanse the digestive and circulatory systems, and prevent disease, these claims seem to be farfetched.
- Bach Rescue Remedy Cream has not undergone any clinical trials or testing according to the product’s website. They also fail to present satisfied customer’s reviews of the product.
- The manufacturers fail to provide any type of plan for how the product is to be taken and for how long.
- The product’s website is not easy to navigate, nor are they running any type of promotional ad.
Bach Rescue Remedy Cream hosts an unique blend of 100% natural ingredients. The product claims to rid the body of disease, as well as healing dry skin and giving the body a healthy, younger looking appearance.
However, the claims by Bach Rescue Remedy Cream appear to be a little farfetched. The mixture of ingredients to rid the body of negative feelings and to return the body to its center is an idea that has not been embraced by many in the natural medicine community.