What You Should Know
Health supplements designed to promote muscle repair and growth have long been popular amongst body builders and body sculptors, and there are many products on the market to choose from. While many of these supplements are designed to be taken after a workout to promote muscle growth and repair, there are also a number of pre-workout supplements available. One of these is Beast Sports Nutrition’s Predator, which contains the ingredient beta-alanine, designed to improve endurance and performance, as well as creatine, an amino acid that helps promote muscle mass and stamina. While these supplements may help promote muscle growth, which can lead to improved metabolism and therefore calorie burning, they are not specifically designed to promote weight loss, and indeed may result in bulking rather than slimming.
List Of Ingredients
Beast Predator contains Beta Alanine, Creatine Magna Power, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Citrulline Malate, Di-Arginine Malate, Mucuna Pruriens, Gingko Biloba, Caffeine Anhydrous, Thiamine HCL USP, Niacin USP, and Niacinamide
Beast Predator is a pre-workout formulation sold in tablet form. It is sold in a 24 dose bottle, with ten pills comprising one dose. A bottle of Beast Predator can be purchased for around $54
- Plenty of information about the ingredients and the product is available online.
- Research has indicated that creatine is beneficial in promoting muscle growth and repair
- The product, available in pill form, is easy to take and does not require users to substantially adjust their routine to accommodate it
- The product is not designed to promote weight loss on its own
- The product may have negative side effects in those who have pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure or heart problems, and therefore may pose a risk to unfit individuals looking to lose weight
- Some users have reported side-effects as a result of the stimulants contained in this product
Beast Predator is designed to promote muscle repair and growth amongst bodybuilding and body sculpting professionals. While pre-workout supplements may have some benefits for those engaging in strong and frequent workouts, they are unnecessary for those looking to lose weight, and given their emphasis on increasing muscle mass and weight gain, may have the opposite effect intended. While Beast Predator contains the amino acids creatine and beta-alinine, these amino acids are not designed promote weight loss or overall improvement in health and fitness unless combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet. Users should also be aware that this product contains a number of ingredients that may result in negative side effects, such as numbness in the hands and fingers, for some users. In addition, the large amounts of stimulants contained within this product could potentially have an adverse effect on a user’s health.