What You Should Know
Biogenie is a spa treatment that aims to detoxify the body and minimize cellulite. This process was started by Biogenie International and is available in select spas. Unfortunately, some of the links on the official website are not functional at this time. Essentially Biogenie treatments are claimed to lift, define and tone various areas of the body, which include the thighs, buttocks, stomach, the inner legs and the upper arms. It is not specified how much Biogenie treatments cost or whether they come with guaranteed results. No customer testimonials/success stories are offered on the website.
The new-age process of Biogenie treatments claims to deliver “micro-currents” into the user’s fat cells. This supposedly causes fat cells to “emulsify” and excrete from the body naturally. Not only does this “body contouring” process endeavor to decrease cellulite, but it additionally claims to deal with fluid retention in the body. There are topical products involved with Biogenie treatments, and the results are stated to be “effective and long term.” Judging from the official website, it appears that Biogenie treatments are suitable for both women and men. There is a 1-800 number provided on the website to assist consumers with contacting Biogenie International. No special diet plan or exercise program is recommended on the website.
Biogenie is a type of spa treatment that targets cellulite on men and women. Common areas that are addressed with Biogenie are the buttocks, upper arms, thighs, stomach area and inner legs. No particular active ingredients are mentioned on the official website for the topical skin products involved with Biogenie treatments. An official cost is not revealed for Biogenie, however, there is a 1-800 number provided on the official website to assist individuals who are interested in these cellulite/body contouring treatments. No oral supplements appear to be involved with Biogenie.
- There is a helpful and convenient 1-800 number posted on the official website.
- No potentially harmful diet pills are involved with Biogenie treatments.
- Biogenie is suitable for both men and women.
- The official website states that Biogenie treatments delivers long-term results.
- No clinical data is actually provided on the official website to support Biogenie.
- Biogenie treatments do not appear to be guaranteed or your money back.
- There are no appetite suppressants or fat burners involved with Biogenie treatments to assist with weight reduction.
- The cost of Biogenie treatments is not offered on the official website.
- The website does not reveal where you can attain Biogenie treatments, but it seems like they are only available from licensed spas.
- The other links on the official website do not work at this time.
Biogenie is certainly a unique take on weight reduction and battling cellulite. On the bright side, Biogenie treatments do not involve any potentially harmful diet drugs. However, it would be more reassuring to see some actual clinical evidence presented on the website, in addition to a guarantee of sorts, functional links, a price for Biogenie treatments, and where Biogenie is actually available to the public. Consult your physician to learn more about Biogenie and treatments like it.