Blaze Extreme Lipotropic Inferno Review
What You Should Know
Blaze Extreme Lipotropic Inferno is a weight loss and energy supplement. It comes in liquid capsules that are to be taken once per day at three capsules per dose. Blaze Extreme Lipotropic Inferno can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels but it is geared towards men. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise along with this product for maximum results.
List of Ingredients
Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA), Bacopa Moniera (Bacosides A&B), Caffeine, Green Tea Extract, Forskolin, Tyramine, Delta 5-E, Sesame Seed Oil, Gelatin, Glycerolmonostearate, Sunflower Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, and FD&C Blue #1.
Blaze Extreme Lipotropic Inferno includes Green Tea Extract which is believed to be an appetite suppressant and it is also believed to increase dopamine, and NE. The ingredient Bacopa Moniera boasts the ability to increase the metabolism and burn fat. The ingredient Tetradecylthioacetic Acid claims to be able to break down fat and eliminate it. The ingredient Forskolin boasts the ability to burn fat and promotes the growth of muscle tissue. The ingredient Tyramine claims to be able to work better than ephedra and it also claims to be safer than ephedra.
- Blaze Extreme Lipotropic Inferno has been featured in a national fitness magazine.
- The ingredient forskolin is said to have the ability to burn fat and promote muscle growth at the same time.
- The ingredient Tyramine is said to be more powerful and safer than ephedra.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- Blaze Extreme Lipotropic Inferno contains caffeine and other stimulants so those with sensitivity should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nervousness and heart palpitations may occur.
- This product contains soybean so those who are allergic should avoid this product.
Blaze Extreme Lipotropic Inferno doesn’t really seem to stand out from the rest of the fat burning and muscle building supplements available on the market today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Blaze Extreme Lipotropic Inferno is right for them.