BodyTrim System Review
What You Should Know
The BodyTrim System is a weight loss program developed by Geoff Jowett. He is a recipient of the Australian Personal Trainer of the Year Award. Jowett worked with Dr. Vicky Hillier, MBBS, FRACGP, weight management specialist and general practitioner to develop the product for IGEA Life Sciences Pty Limited, an Australian based company. This review will take a closer look at the program to see if there is any potential benefit to customers looking to lose weight.
List Of Ingredients
The initial kit used to start the BodyTrim system does not contain any items for consumption. There are several products such as protein powder mixes and cookies available from the store. If you are interested in these products, ingredient lists are available for your review.
The BodyTrim system focuses on providing users with information about better eating habits and an understanding of the metabolism. It does this through the “3 W’s:” what to Eat, when to eat it, and why to eat it. The beginning phases on the program allow for individuals to customize their program based on their weight loss goals. The product claims to be able to eliminate cravings within three days and start immediate weight loss.
- The program uses an easy to follow starter kit.
- The BodyTrim system is likely a safer alternative to weight loss than other drug and supplement based weight loss programs.
- BodyTrim offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and allows for refunds.
- The program is expensive, with additional “premium” features for an added expense.
- The program will not work for those who are not ready to commit to a substantial lifestyle change.
- Problems with obtaining a refund have been reported.
- Testimonials suggest this program is only ideal for those who have a few pounds to lose. Those with substantial weight to lose may not find this program helpful.
- This program does not allow for supplementation to boost results.
The BodyTrim system requires a substantial up front financial investment. Since there is a major lifestyle change and commitment required, it is not ideal for the vast majority of people. Many of the customer testimonials speak highly of the product, but in addition to the financial and lifestyle commitment, there must be a great deal of time put into meal preparation and consumption of a limited diet. There is not call for an extensive amount of physical activity. We recommend you proceed with caution or instead use a proven supplement that contains fat burners or appetite suppressants with a balanced diet and regular exercise for best results.