Cross Crunch Review
What You Should Know
The Cross Crunch is a small abdominal workout machine that claims to target the entire abdominal area including the lower abdominals, the upper abdominals and the side oblique muscles. Users are instructed to sit on a chair and “crunch down and across”. This one motion is said to target all of the abdominal muscles equally and makes them firmer, flatter, stronger and more toned. Those using the Cross Crunch are said to only have to use it for ninety seconds a day or twelve crunches to the right side and then do twelve crunches to the left side. It is stated that this abdominal workout machine can be used by both men and women regardless if they are at a beginners fitness level or an advanced fitness level. The Cross Crunch uses resistance technology and users can select up to seventy-five pounds of resistance for their daily workouts.
The Cross Crunch claims that it possesses up to seventy-five pounds of resistance and that users can choose their level of resistance to for their current fitness level. This abdominal workout machine claims that it has been University tested through electromyography and that it is 400% more effective that traditional floor crunches. The Cross Crunch also includes the Flatter Firmer Abs Exercise Program and some adjustable resistance bands.
- The Cross Crunch is inexpensive when compared to other abdominal machines.
- The machine is small and can be stored easily or traveled with.
- There are user testimonials available on the website for the Cross Crunch on the main website.
- There is a satisfaction guarantee with this product.
- The Cross Crunch only targets the abdominal muscles and does not workout the other muscle groups in the body.
- This machine does not incorporate any cardiovascular exercise.
- Pregnant women are advised not to use the Cross Crunch.
- The product’s website only seems to focus on the claimed positives.
- There is no nutrition guidance with the Cross Crunch and they do not seem to promote including a healthy diet with the use of this product.
Cross Crunch doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the abdominal workout machines available today. Cross Crunch may not be an effective weight loss machine because there doesn’t seem to be any cardiovascular exercise involved. This machine also only targets one muscle group so the rest of the muscles in the body are ignored. Those seeking weight loss should also develop a healthy diet and a complete total body exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using the Cross Crunch is right for them.