What You Should Know
Dieters have plenty to pick and choose from when it comes to dietary supplements and weight loss products. In reality, it’s nearly impossible to sort through the masses. At this point we’re going to take a closer look at the beverage supplement called Diet Turbo Tea. This product is also called Abb Turbo Tea Diet Sport Energy Drink, and it sells for around $35 per case (24 18-ounce bottles), which can be acquired through websites like bodyconcept.com. Diet Turbo Tea is manufactured by American Body Building and is suitable for both women and men who’re trying to shed excess body fat.
Similar to many other dietary supplements on today’s market, Diet Turbo Tea can be used as a pre-workout beverage. It aims to supply the user with an energy boost, while improving thermo genesis, increasing metabolic rates, helping with mental alertness and “intensifying the user’s workout.” Unsurprisingly Diet Turbo Tea is intended to be used in conjunction with a low-fat diet plan and regular exercise regimen. The four primary components found in this tea product are Caffeine (a stimulant and diuretic that may assist with energy levels), Potassium, Phosphorus and Guarana. This beverage comes in four different flavors, which are raspberry, lemon, green tea and peach.
Triple filtered water, natural flavors (tea, citric acid, caramel color, natural lemon flavor), phosphoric acid, sucralose, potassium sorbate and potassium benzoate (preservatives), citric acid, acesulfame k, caffeine, ginseng, and guarana extract.
Diet Turbo Tea is a liquid supplement that may assist some users with heightened energy levels, a stronger metabolism, improved mental clarity, and a more intense workout. Although there is no clinical research presented for this Abb Turbo Tea Diet Sport Energy Drink, there are some customer reviews posted online. At this point, it doesn’t appear that there are any negative side effects to taking this weight loss product. However, caffeine, which is the key ingredient found in this tea product, is a stimulant that can lead to jitteriness and nervousness in some users.
- All of the ingredients for Diet Turbo Tea are provided on the official website.
- This tea supplement comes in four different flavors.
- Diet Turbo Tea may help users with achieving a “more intense workout.”
- There is no actual clinical data provided to support the claims made about Diet Turbo Tea.
- Some dieters may not prefer this liquid supplement to an oral capsule, tablet or pill, which can be more convenient.
- There may be some unknown side effects that go along with Diet Turbo Tea.
- The key active ingredient incorporated into this tea is Caffeine, which is commonly not recommended since it’s a diuretic that draws water from the user’s body.
Overall, Diet Turbo Tea may be suitable for individuals on the go that prefer a beverage to assist with weight loss, over a pill-type supplement. Then again, since the major ingredient in this product is caffeine, you might want to rethink consuming this tea beverage in the latter part of the day, because it could lead to sleeplessness or jitteriness in some users. Finally, there is no satisfaction guarantee or clinical evidence provided to support Diet Turbo Tea.