What You Should Know
Emerald Greens, Inc. sells green supplements aimed at improving overall health. These products are not focused on weight loss directly, but claim to help increase weight loss, energy and mental awareness and acuity. Colon cleansing is also a potential effect of the Emerald Greens, Inc. There is an official website for Emerald Greens, Inc. that supports direct ordering for all supplements.
List of Ingredients
Alfalfa, barley grass, wheat grass, lecithin, spirulina, royal jelly, chlorella and non-dairy probiotic cultures.
Emerald Greens, Inc. provides vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to the body. The concentration of green foods can affect the colon and cause body detoxifying. There is a warning on the website that detoxifying effects may occur but there is no list of effects the user should watch out for. In addition to cleansing the colon, Emerald Greens, Inc. claims the supplements will help to boost energy and mental focus. Hair and nails may appear healthier and the immune system may improve. These claims are not supported by research data and are the same claims made by many colon cleansing supplement companies.
Even though weight loss is listed as a potential effect of Emerald Greens, Inc. there are no ingredients specifically aimed at increasing weight loss. Water weight loss and increased bowel movements may cause a bit of weight loss, but nothing long term. If a dieter is looking for increased metabolism and fat burn, these supplements are not going to have that effect on the body.
Testimonials are listed on the website, but some of the users claim benefits that are a bit extraordinary. One user claims to have thrown away her reading glasses after just two days on the Emerald Greens superfood powder. Emerald Greens, Inc. lists prices as $34.67 for one 30 day supply, $81.38 for a 90 day supply and $168.93 for a six month supply.
- Direct ordering from the manufacturer is supported.
- There is an official website for Emerald Greens, Inc.
- Emerald Greens, Inc. supplements are priced higher than comparable superfood mixes.
- Weight loss may not occur for every user.
- The website does not list photo testimonials supporting any Emerald Greens, Inc. products.
- The testimonials that are listed seem a bit far-fetched – like repaired vision in just 2 days.
- A complete list of ingredients cannot be found on the website.
- Powder may not mix completely in water and leave a bad taste in the mouth.
Weight loss takes a variety of angles to be long lasting and successful. While colon cleansing and superfoods may provide improvements in overall body health, they are not a proven part of a successful weight loss plan. Emerald Greens, Inc. does not offer a complete ingredient list for users and their claims of increased weight loss are not supported.