What You Should Know
The Fahrenheit diet pill is a weight loss supplement that contains “metabolic enhancers,” and is geared specifically toward women. This diet product is manufactured by Biotest Laboratories, LCC, which is a company that produces numerous dietary/fitness supplements. The Fahrenheit diet pill can be purchased online for $26.96 for 72 capsules. While there is an official website for Biotest Laboratories, the Fahrenheit diet pill does not appear to be offered under their list of products. This diet drug aims to boost the user’s metabolism and help burn away unwanted fat. The Fahrenheit diet pill is taken two capsules at a time, twice daily with water.
Like many weight reduction supplements on the market today, the Fahrenheit diet pill is said to be more effective if taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen. The Fahrenheit diet pill does not appear to be offered with any sort of money-back guarantee. No free trial samples are offered on the official Biotest Laboratories website. The Fahrenheit diet pill should not be taken with blood thinners such as aspirin.
List of Ingredients
Some of the primary active components of the Fahrenheit diet pill are Sclaremax or Salvia Sclarea (helps decrease body fat), Guggulsterones (increases thyroid activity) and caffeine (stimulant that boosts energy).
Other ingredients found in the Fahrenheit diet pill are: A7-E Liquid Thermogenic Complex 15/500 3, gelatin and 17-dihydroxy-delta-5-etiocholane-7-one diethylcarbonate.
The Fahrenheit diet pill is a dietary supplement marketed toward women. This product endeavors to increase the metabolism, while assisting with body fat reduction. A few key ingredients offered in the Fahrenheit diet pill are Sclaremax (helps decrease body fat), Guggulsterones (increases thyroid activity and comes from Guggul, and Indian tree) and caffeine (stimulant that boosts energy). This diet pill is sold online for $26.96 in containers of 72 capsules. Users should take this supplement 1-2 times daily in doses of two capsules with a glass of water prior to breakfast and dinner.
- The Fahrenheit diet pill can be conveniently purchased online.
- The Fahrenheit diet pill contains some natural ingredients.
- The Fahrenheit diet pill comes in an easy-to-take capsule form.
- There are a few customer testimonials found online.
- There does not appear to be any money-back guarantee with the Fahrenheit diet pill.
- The Fahrenheit diet pill contains caffeine, which is a stimulant known for pulling water off of the muscles.
- There is no free trial sample of the Fahrenheit diet pill offered on the official website.
- Some ingredients found in the Fahrenheit diet pill may not be suitable for some users.
- There does not appear to be substantial clinical evidence provided to support the Fahrenheit diet pill’s results claims.
- The Fahrenheit diet pill is only geared toward women.
While the Fahrenheit diet pill does contain some natural ingredients and is conveniently available online, the fact that this diet product comes with no money-back guarantee and does not offer substantial clinical proof may raise a few eyebrows. When it comes down to it, the Fahrenheit diet pill makes a few attractive claims, but it would be wise to consult a doctor before choosing this supplement to assist you with losing weight.