Fiber Fusion By Enzymatic Therapy Review
What You Should Know
Fiber Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy is supposed to improve colon function, remove toxins, and improve bowel movements. It also claims to add the amount of fiber you take in.
Essentially, Fiber Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy is a blend of fibers that are supposed to improve colon health. The product does not contain any clay, which the company says is actually bad for you because it often has high amounts of lead. Fiber Fusion claims to be more than just a cleansing mechanism – it is also a product that helps the body absorb and get rid of toxins.
If you’re taking prescription drugs when you use Fiber Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy, make sure you first consult with your doctor to make sure it’s safe.
List of Ingredients
Fiber Fusion’s ingredients include Proprietary Fiber Blend psyllium (Plantago ovata) husk, cellulose, guar gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) seed extract, oat (Avena sativa) bran, pectin (from citrus fruit), marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) root extract, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin, and silicon dioxide.
It does not contain sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial flavoring, artificial coloring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin.
Customers are supposed to take four to eight capsules a day plus eight ounces of water. You can increase the intake to 12 capsules.
You can find some containers of Fiber Fusion for about $10-$15. Often one container holds 120 caps, or 30 servings.
- Fiber Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy contains no clay. According to the company, clay can be harmful because it can contain high amounts of lead and because it can deplete minerals.
- The company says that Fiber Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy tastes good.
- Fiber Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy warns users to consult with their doctor if they’re taking prescription drugs. This indicates that the product may not be safe for customers who are in these circumstances.
- Many would argue that it’s better to seek natural cures to improve colon problems rather than taking supplements.
- The Fiber Fusion products are not made to treat or cure any diseases and they are not primarily weight-loss products.
Fiber Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy’s main goal is to help people improve colon functions. The company says that its product uses only natural means and that its supplements contain herbs and plants. However, many would say that consumers would be more healthy by seeking more natural remedies such as eating actual herbs and plants rather than trusting a supplement to contain them. Fiber Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy is supposed to restore the body’s natural balance in two weeks or less.
The product is supposed to be safe and customers can take Fusion by Enzymatic Therapy daily. However, the company does warn its customers to consult with a doctor before using it if they’re taking prescription drugs.