Finest Fish Review
What You Should Know
Carlson Lab’s Very Finest Fish Oil is bottled in Norway from deep ocean-water fish. The liquid fish oil has a lemony taste to help disguise the taste of fish oil and make it more enjoyable. The company even suggests that people can mix it with their food or put it on salads.
Fish oil should be taken once or twice a day at mealtime. The recommended dosage is one teaspoon for the liquid fish oil. The product is also available in an orange flavored chewable.
The liquid fish oil can be purchased at a variety of sites. The price seems to be around $15 for a 200 ml bottle (6.7 fluid ounces) or around $22 for 16.9 fluid ounces. Neither of these products can be purchased directly from Carlson Labs. Carlson Labs is currently only selling this product in orange and lemon soft gels. The soft gels cost $18.80 for 120 capsules.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin E, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, EPA, DHA, other Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
Omega 3 is one essential that many people do not consume enough of. While it can be found in flaxseed and a couple of other foods, the Omega 3 in fish contains two very important fatty acids, EPA and DHA. These fatty acids are very important to protect the body against many diseases.
Fish oil can be taken for a variety of reasons. It helps to prevent health problems such as heart disease and stroke. Fish oil can be taken to keep blood pressure and cholesterol under control. This product also contains extra vitamin E.
- Carlson Lab’s Very Finest Fish Oil is free of mercury and other contaminants.
- This product and other fish oils have received very good reviews and seem to work well for people.
- The lemon taste of this particular product has made it more popular than other fish oils.
- The official website for Carlson Labs contains an extensive amount of information as well as contact information for their company.
- Finest fish oil might have a lemon or orange taste, but it may not disguise the fish taste enough for some people.
- While Carlson Lab’s Very Finest Fish Oil might help to prevent disease and help to keep a person healthy, it does not claim to help a person to lose weight.
- Some customers have stated that they prefer to swallow the orange chewables whole instead of chewing them because of the fish taste.
- This product does not appear to come with a money back guarantee.
Although people may find that Carlson Lab’s Very Finest Fish Oil helps them to stay healthy, they will want to look elsewhere for an all-natural product that will help them to lose weight.