What You Should Know
Fitsmart is a line of supplement products that come in shake and bar form. These products aim to help men and women with weight loss, and are manufactured by The Fiber35Diet Company. The official website offers the Fitsmart Fiber and Protein Shakes in flavors like strawberry, chocolate and old fashion vanilla. As for the Protein Fiber Bars, they come in flavors such as cranberry apple, lemon poppy and chocolate chunk. The shake mix sells in 1.7-pound containers for $26.79 (retail cost is $39.99) and the bars sell for $19.99 (retail cost is $29.88) per box of 12.
The two primary components found in the Fitsmart shakes and bars are protein (helps to build and repair lean muscle mass) and fiber (assists with regular bowel movements and healthy digestion). One serving of a Fitsmart shake offers 20 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber, while the Fitsmart bars offer 10 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein per bar. Fitsmart diet supplements are gluten-free and low in calories. Furthermore, these products are stated to not contain artificial ingredients. No customer testimonials are posted on the official website for Fitsmart products. Although a money-back guarantee is not offered with Fitsmart supplements, full product ingredient lists are provided.
List of Ingredients
For Fitsmart Shakes: Bioactive undenatured whey protein isolate (from milk), acacia fiber, xylitol, natural flavors, xanthan gum, citric acid, salt, beet powder, stevia extract, amylase, protease, bromelain, lactase, cellulase, lipase, papain, potassium, sodium, calcium, pantothenic acid, vitamin b123, folic acid, vitamin b6, niacin, rioboflavin, thiamin, vitamin e, vitamin d, vitamin c, vitamin a, protein, dietary fiber and sugars.
Fitsmart is a brand of diet shakes and bars that claim to assist users with fat loss, building lean muscle mass and staying regular. These products include key active ingredients like protein and fiber. Although clinical data is not provided on the official Fiber35Diet website, all products can be conveniently acquired online. Unlike many other diet supplements, Fitsmart shakes and bars are intended to be used to replace routine meals. These supplements are geared toward women and men alike.
- Fitsmart shakes and bars are all high in fiber and protein.
- There are no artificial ingredients found in Fitsmart supplements.
- Fitsmart shakes and bars aid with digestion and regular bowel movements.
- All Fitsmart products can be easily purchased online.
- There are no customer testimonials offered on the official Fiber35Diet website.
- Many medical professionals warn against using meal substitutes out of concern for proper nutrition.
- Fitsmart shakes and bars may not be as convenient as most oral supplements.
- No free trial shakes and bars are currently available via the website.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is not posted on the official Fitsmart website.
- Neither a healthy diet plan or regular exercise regimen are presented on the website.
When it comes down to it, Fitsmart shakes and bars are more like meal replacement supplements, rather than fat burning or appetite suppressing pills. While these supplements may be suitable for some dieters who desire meal replacement products with added fiber and protein, they may not be suitable for all individuals who are trying to lose excess body fat. In the end, it would be nice to see some customer testimonials on the official website, a money-back guarantee and also some free trial samples of Fitsmart shakes and bars actually offered via the website.