What You Should Know
FucoXanthin Formula 1332 is a fat burner that claims to be able to help you burn more fat without the jitters and crashes you may experience from other stimulant packed fat burners available on the market today. Though stimulants that speed your heart up will help you burn more calories, which is what you want to do, your heart can only take so much, and what it can take should be determined by your health care professional. We will take a look at this product to determine if it is a viable weight loss solution.
List Of Ingredients
Each serving of FucoXanthin Formula 1332 contains: Fucoxanthin (from brown seaweed) 5 mg
Proprietary Blend 283 mg: Green Tea Extract (providing 18 milligrams of naturally occuring caffeine), Certified South African Hoodia Gordonii (cactus powder) and Pomegranate Extract (Providing 5 milligrams of Ellagic Acid)
FucoXanthin Formula 1332 contains many beneficial ingredients. Fucoxathin has been shown to help reduce fat cells in the body, particularly in the abdominal region where so many of us want to get rid of them. Since abdominal fat is not healthy, this is a good thing, but we also know no product can “spot train” and target specific areas of the body. Hoodia Gordonii is commonly found in many weight loss supplements, and if it is genuine, may help to suppress the appetite. Pomegranate is anti-oxidant packed and is good for you because it supports healthy heart, brain, and liver function. Green tea is a natural, powerful fat burner that works best with the addition of caffeine. Caffeine is not found in this formula.
- Proper diet and exercise is recommended while taking the supplement for best results. We like products that advocate these kinds of lifestyle changes.
- Though the product contains ingredients we know work to burn fat and help keep the body healthy, we do not know how much of each ingredient is the formula, thanks to the proprietary blend.
- We know it takes at least 1000mg of Green Tea to be effective. Even at two servings per day, the entire capsule could be green tea and still not contain enough to produce a weight loss effect.
- Though Fucoxathanin is known to help burn fat, we don’t think there is enough of it in this formula to produce real results.
- We see no evidence of a money back guarantee or a return policy.
While this product looks good on the surface, the lack of a decent amount of green tea, combined with the lack of caffeine to strengthen the green tea, shows us that it is not going to be effective enough to produce results. Add this to the fact that the Hoodia may not be genuine, and we don’t know the quality of the fucoxathin in the formula, and we are too skeptical to recommend it.