What You Should Know
Hooderma is a “sculpting gel” that’s claimed to assist women with weight reduction. Unlike many of the other dietary supplements that are taken orally, Hooderma is applied to the user’s skin. Areas that Hooderma targets include the thighs, temples, inner arms, upper chest, neck and wrists. This product aims to boost metabolic rates, suppress appetite and nourish the skin. The official website states that Hooderma is “100% safe” and free of side effects. There are customer reviews posted on the website. Unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be any free trial samples of Hooderma Sculpting Gel available at this time.
The main active components offered in Hooderma are Green Tea Extract (assists the user’s metabolism), Hoodia Gordonii (suppresses appetite) and 7 Keto DHEA (helps burn off fat as energy). In addition to aiding with weight loss, Hooderma is claimed to work as an anti-aging remedy (minimizes fine lines and wrinkles). Two ingredients that are added for this are Hyaluronic Acid (battles wrinkles) and Aloe Vera Gel (moisturizes). The official website states that users may lose “12 pounds in 9 days.” There is a money-back guarantee offered with Hooderma Sculpting Gel. Hooderma sells via the website for $31.99 for a two month supply. Unlike some weight loss products, Hooderma is supposed to target specific fat areas on the body.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Hooderma Sculpting Gel is basically a combination topical weight loss and anti-wrinkle product. This gel is applied directly to fatty areas of the body to battle fine lines and wrinkles while increasing the user’s metabolism, suppressing hunger and nourishing the skin. The primary ingredients found in Hooderma are Green Tea Extract (assists the user’s metabolism), Hoodia Gordonii (suppresses appetite) and 7 Keto DHEA (helps burn off fat as energy). There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical research for Hooderma Sculpting Gel presented on the official website to support product claims. A healthy diet plan and regular fitness regimen are not recommended on the website.
- Hooderma Sculpting Gel can be easily and conveniently purchased via the official website.
- There is a money-back guarantee offered with Hooderma Sculpting Gel.
- Customer reviews for Hooderma are provided on the official website.
- There doesn’t appear to be any kind of clinical findings or proof presented on the official website to support the claimed effectiveness of Hooderma Sculpting Gel.
- A full product ingredient list for Hooderma Sculpting Gel is absent from the website.
- Some ingredients found in Hooderma Sculpting Gel may cause an allergic reaction in some users.
- Since Hooderma is in the form of a topical gel, some individuals may not find it as convenient as an oral supplement.
All in all, Hooderma Sculpting Gel offers a unique take on weight loss and wrinkle reduction. On the bright side, this product comes with a money-back guarantee. However, it would be reassuring for some dieters to actually see some clinical data presented on their official website, along with a full ingredient list for simple allergy reasons. It’s prudent to consult your physician prior to using Hooderma Sculpting Gel. Generally, while topical creams can be effective at temporary cellulite firming, they do not promote long-term weight loss.