What You Should Know
The official website for HoodiSpray tells us that this spray is a powerful appetite suppressant that will help you feel fuller quicker, and that it can guarantee faster results than pills due to it’s liquid form. In fact, the main active ingredient in HoodiSpray, as you may have guessed from the name of the product, is Hoodia Gordonii. Those who know anything about weight loss products and appetite suppressants will know that Hoodia Gordonii is now one of the most common ingredients in weight loss products on the market today. Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus that grows in the desert in South Africa. It has been used for thousands of years by Bushmen in the Kalahari region when they leave to go on hunting trips, to stave off hunger during these long marches. South African scientists who carried out research on this cactus discovered an unknown molecule which they thought to have appetite suppressant qualities and which they named molecule P57. Unlike a number of other products that contain Hoodia Gordonii as the main active ingredient, HoodiSpray is administered in spray form and not in tablet or gel-cap form.
The official website for HoodiSpray tells us that the main active ingredient is Hoodia Gordonii.
There is an official website for HoodiSpray, with general information on Hoodia Gordonii. However, most of this info is similar to what can be found on the other official websites for products that feature Hoodia Gordonii as their main active ingredient. We are told that this product, which is administered by taking two sprays to the back of your throat, should be taken before meals or snacks. The website further tells us that one of the main advantages of HoodiSpray is that, unlike with tablets or capsules, it is absorbed directly into the body. According to the official website the manufacturers of this product have certificates of authenticity for the Hoodia that is used in HoodiSpray. A bottle of HoodiSpray can be ordered directly from the official website, and costs $39.95 per bottle. If you order two bottles of HoodiSpray you will receive one bottle free.
- Hoodia Gordonii is said to have appetite suppressant qualities.
- It can be ordered directly from the official website.
- It is suitable for anyone who problems swallowing pills.
- HoodiSpray is not the sole product on the market to have Hoodia Gordonii as the main active ingredient.
- Experts now urge caution with products containing Hoodia Gordonii as they say that not all products contain a sufficient pure concentration of Hoodia for it to be effective.
- We do not have any proof that a spray form is more effective than tablets or capsules.
- Some medical professionals are cautious about the use of appetite suppressants for long-term weight loss and fear they could encourage malnutrition or eating disorders.
At the end of the day the market is so swamped with products containing Hoodia Gordonii that, before we can get excited about a product, we really need to see how it is superior to other versions of this products on the market. HoodiSpray’s unique delivery form is certainly a novelty, and anyone who isn’t comfortable swallowing pills should certainly consider it as an appetite suppressant. We are more curious how effective these Hoodia-based appetite suppressants are in general when it comes to losing weight and keeping it off, while also maintaining good nutrition.