Hydroxycut Clinical Strength Green Tea Review
What You Should Know
Hydroxycut Clinical Strength Green Tea is one of the newest products from the well known Hydroxycut brand. With the fuss about the product recall that included many of their products, the company has had to work hard to regain the trust of its customers. Is the Clincial Strength Green Tea worth giving them another shot? We will take a closer look to see if we think it’s worth the time and money for people who are trying to lose weight.
List Of Ingredients
Hydroxycut Clinical Strength Green Tea contains: Tea 1,000 Premium Green Tea 1,000 mg, Tea CS Plus 199 mg: Cissus quadrangularis extract, Caffeine anhydrous, Black tea extract, White tea extract, Wu long tea extract, Rooibos tea extract, and Guarana.
Hydroxycut Clinical Strength Green Tea is a new product from Hydroxycut, that hopes to restore customer faith in the brand after the voluntary product recall. With 1000 mg of Green Tea, the amount thought to be effective to produce fat burning, this is one of the few, if not the only green tea based product out there that has enough in it. The addition of caffeine and guarana however as additional stimulants may be a little much for some customers who are sensitive to stimulants.
- This supplement has the recommended amount of Green Tea to produce fat burning results.
- Hydroxycut products have recently suffered a massive recall.
- This formula is heavy on stimulants. This product should be avoided within five hours of bedtime. Those with senstivities to stimulants may want to avoid this product all together.
- Stimulants can cause side effects such as: insomnia, irritability, headaches, etc.
- The main Hydroxycut website is under reconstruction and not available at the time of this review.
For those who enjoy green tea, this supplement may be a good choice. Otherwise, we believe it is best to choose another product that contains proven fat burners and appetite suppressants without the use of so many stimulants. Stimulants can often do more harm than good, and even if this product does produce weight loss, it may not be the healthiest way to go about it. Many Green Tea based weight loss supplements are out there on the market today and they are not all created equally. While this may be the one of the most powerful in terms of Green Tea content, it may not be the best option in terms of diet and weight loss pills overall. Be sure to combine the supplement you choose with a balanced diet and exercise routine with increased water intake for the best results.