Labrada Charge Review
What You Should Know
Labrada Charge, developed by Labrada, is marketed as a fat burner, energy booster and appetite suppressant that will help anyone on a diet “get ripped”. This weight loss supplement is said to be intended for those who are seriously seeking weight loss, but it seems to be more targeted to male bodybuilders. Those using Labrada Charge are instructed to take two capsules prior to a workout or two capsules in the morning and users are not to exceed more than four capsules in any 24-hour period. Those using this product are encouraged to diet and exercise for maximum results.
Green Tea Leaf Extract (polyphenols, catechins, epigallocatachine gallate EGCG), Guarana Extract, Bitter Orange Peel Extract (9mg synepherine), White Willow Bark Extract (7.5 mg salicin), Ginger Root, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Naringin, Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Titanium Dioxide.
Labrada Charge contains the ingredient White Willow Bark Extract which is said to be as effective as aspirin without the potentially dangerous effects to the stomach. The ingredient Ginger Root is said to be an effective digestive aid. The ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract is said to enhance energy, burn fat, suppress the appetite and possess powerful antioxidant qualities. The ingredient Bitter Orange Peel Extract is said to increase energy and burn fat.
- Labrada Charge contains Calcium and Ginger Root.
- This product does encourage a diet and exercise routine.
- Labrada Charge contains high levels of caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased blood pressure and elevated heart rate may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Labrada Charge.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- The dosage schedule is complex and complicated.
- There are no user testimonials posted for Labrada Charge.
- This supplements has several potentially negative side effects associated with it.
Labrada Charge doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed appetite suppressing, energy enhancing and fat burning weight loss supplements available today. Labrada Charge may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Labrada Charge is right for them.