What You Should Know
Leanergy is advertised as a supplement that enhances energy levels and well as helps users to maintain a healthy weight. This supplement is not intended for weight loss, but the manufacturer claims that it can be used to assist in weight loss. Leanergy claims that it can be used by any adult regardless of age or gender.
Garcinia Cambogia, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Guarana Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng, White Willow Bark Extract, Bee Pollen, Vanadium, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Croscarmellose Sodium and Magnesium Stearate.
Leanergy contains the ingredient Garcinia Cambogia which is said to aid in digestion, maintain weight, convert carbs to fat, balance healthy cholesterol levels and promote a healthy appetite. The ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract is said to burn fat, increase energy and possess powerful antioxidant qualities. The ingredient Guarana Seed Extract is said to burn fat, increase energy and promote healthy bowel movements. The ingredient Citrus Aurantium is said to burn fat and promote thermogenesis. The ingredient Panax Ginseng is said to improve mental function and act as an adaptogen. The ingredient White Willow Bark Extract is said to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain. The ingredient Bee Pollen is said to increase energy, suppress the appetite, promote smoking cessation, regulate weight, alleviate the effects of stress and promote the healthy function of the digestive system. The ingredient Vanadium is said to help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Leanergy does not contain any preservatives, wheat, flavors, gluten, artificial colors, soy, lactose, yeast, dairy, egg or fish.
- This product is inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- Leanergy offers a money back guarantee.
- Leanergy contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as insomnia and increased blood pressure may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take HCBL Leanergy.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- Leanergy is not specifically intended for weight loss.
- There are no user testimonials posted for this product.
Leanergy doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the energy increasing, weight management and weight loss supplements available today. Leanergy may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Leanergy is right for them.