Methadrene 25 Review
What You Should Know
Methadrene 25 is a weight loss supplement that claims to be able to help you burn fat and suppress the appetite. There are many products on the market today that make these claims, so we will take a closer look at this one to see if its claims are valid, or if it just a gimmick product out to get money from dieters.
List Of Ingredients
Methadrene 25 contains the following ingredients: ephedra, acacia rigidula, methylsynephrine, B-Phenylethylamine, N-Methyl-B-phenylethylamine, N-Methyl-B-Methylphenylethylamine, pheylethylamine HCL, synephrine HCL, theobromine, green tea, hoodia, cassia nomame extract, naringin, 6,7 Dihydroxybergamotin, 5-Methoxytryptamine HCL, L-5-HTP, yohimbine, and caffeine anhydrous.
Methadrene 25 features many ingredients. The biggest red flag for us is the fact that it contains ephedra. Ephedra was banned in the United States in 2006 because of the harsh side effects the stimulant can cause. Synepherine, yohimbine extract, and caffeine anhydrous are all stimulants, too, so this formula uses a lot of them. Green tea is proven to burn fat, but must be used in the right amounts to be effective. Hoodia is thought to be an appetite suppressant, but is not clinically proven to produce results. Theobromine is the “love drug” chemical in chocolate which elevates the mood. Cassia nomame extract works as a diuretic to pull water from the body and is thought to help burn fat. Nangrin is naturally present in grapefruit and is thought to help boost the metabolism.
- Methadrene 25 doesn’t really have any good points, considering it contains illegal ingredients.
- This product contains ephedra. This ingredient was banned by the United States government in 2006 due to negative side effects and increased risk for heart attack, seizures, and death.
- Methadrene 25 offers a 60 day conditional money back, then says all sales are final. If you return unopened bottles, they will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. If you open a bottle, you’re stuck with it. On the main page of the website, a 100% satisfaction guarantee is advertised.
- The Hoodia in the formula is not third party certified as genuine.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- There are no customer testimonials for this product.
Methadrene 25 is a product you should avoid. If the fact that it contains a harmful, now illegal ingredient isn’t enough for you, consider the stimulant heavy formula and its side effects. Add in the contradictions about the guarantee, and there is plenty of reason to run away from this product.