Million Dollar Body Review
What You Should Know
Million Dollar Body is an online dieting website that has jumped on the bandwagon. The Million Dollar Body website is a not a free program like some of the other dieting websites, and offers the promise of amazing results and prize giveaways. Is this program worth the investment?
List of Ingredients
No ingredients as this is a diet program, not a diet product.
When you join the Million Dollar Body program, you will get a personalized diet plan, expert advice from professional trainers, fitness tools, a personal coach, video content and chances to win prizes such as a $1000 cash prize, a DVD player, or an iPod. With the membership, you’ll also save 10% off the merchandise at the Million Dollar Body store.
To join, you can pay $2.99 a week for the first 30 days, and if you choose not to cancel, you will be billed $38.87 each quarter thereafter until you choose to cancel. The Thin Kitchen Recipe ebook is yours to keep regardless of when you cancel.
- The Million Dollar Body program offers tips and advice on exercise and nutrition.
- The Million Dollar Body program may offered discounted supplements.
- The membership is billed quarterly.
- The website became inaccessible during this review.
- The Million Dollar Body program has no clear satisfaction guarantee.
- Joining the site does nothing to actually help you lose weight, you must eat right and follow the exercise advice to see results.
This is a relatively small cost compared to some other programs, but there are plenty of other websites that offer the same information for free. While you may not able to win prizes, there are drawings and things you can earn through participation at these sites to put toward fitness items. If you are going to spend the money for this, you may as well put it toward a proven weight loss supplement with an appetite suppressant and fat burner to address both aspects of weight loss. Combine this with a balanced diet and good exercise routine for the most effective results.