What You Should Know
Nuphedragen is a “high performance weight loss formula” that’s marketed toward men and women wishing to lose excess body weight. This diet drug is manufactured by Nuphedragen Inc. and is sold through the official website. Nuphedragen is directed to be taken approximately 30 minutes prior to breakfast and lunch. The official website states that Nuphedragen is the “first chemically altered diet pill,” which stimulates the Cocaine Amphetamine Regulatory Transcript (C-A-R-T). There are some customer testimonials posted on the official website.
Some of the key features in Nuphedragen are ChocamineTM (cocoa plant extract), DiCaffeine Malate (increases energy and mental focus), Phenylethylamine (improves the user’s attitude) and Synephrine HCI (helps burn away fat and suppresses appetite). Nuphedragen additionally inhibits Neuropeptide-Y (NPY), which supposedly combats depression and stress. A single bottle of Nuphedragen sells on the official website for $59 for 60 capsules. There does not appear to be any real clinical research offered on the website. No company background information is presented on the Nuphedragen website, nor are there any free trial samples of Nuphedragen diet capsules offered at this time. Nuphedragen should not be taken by individuals under the age of 18. The existence 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee is not addressed on the official website.
List of Ingredients
Dicaffeine Malate, Chocamine, Phenylethylamine, Synephrine HCI, Magnesium Stearate and Gelatin.
Nuphedragen is a dietary supplement geared toward women wishing to lose excess body weight. This diet drug aims to burn fat, suppress hunger, improve mood and combat stress/depression. A few of the key components offered in Nuphedragen are ChocamineTM (cocoa plant extract), DiCaffeine Malate (increases energy and mental focus), Phenylethylamine (improves the user’s attitude) and Synephrine HCI (helps burn away fat and suppresses appetite). Nuphedragen can be purchased on the official website for $59. This diet supplement is meant to be taken twice daily (1 capsule) with water.
- Nuphedragen comes in an easy-to-take capsule form.
- Nuphedragen diet supplements can be purchased easily and conveniently via the official website.
- Nuphedragen is marketed to both women and men who desire to lose weight.
- There is no 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee addressed on the official website.
- There are no free trial samples of Nuphedragen offered through the website.
- Some ingredients found in Nuphedragen may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There doesn’t appear to be any real clinical research offered on the Nuphedragen website to support the diet supplement.
- The official website lacks company background information.
- Nuphedragen cannot be taken by individuals under the age of 18.
- Potential side effects for Nuphedragen are not addressed on the website.
- Nuphedragen contains caffeine, which is a known diuretic that pulls water from the muscles.
In the ever-expanding world of diet supplements, Nuphedragen doesn’t exactly stand out a lot. Although it’s nice to see some customer testimonials offered on their official website and a full product ingredient list provided, there is still no real information offered on the company that manufactures Nuphedragen, nor is there any real clinical data offered by the manufacturer to support this diet pill. This is why it’s wise to further explore the diet supplement market and speak with a doctor before taking Nuphedragen supplements.