What You Should Know
OneBode Define is one of the many products promising an all-natural weight loss solution. When a person decides to embark on a weight loss journey they often want to find a way to boost their weight loss efforts without risking any negative side effects. Many people think if a product claims to be all-natural it is at best beneficial and at worst not bad for them. However, diet supplements are not monitored closely by the FDA and it is important to take a careful look at what the product claims, the proof it provides, and the ingredients it includes before you try it.
List of Ingredients
Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Lipase, Commiphora Mukul, Gugul, Garcinia, Cambogia, Citrus Aurantium, Green Tea Extract, Yerba Mate Extract, Theobromine, Glucomannan, Metabromine, L-Tyrosine, Rhodiola Crenulata Extract, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Amylase, Protease I, Protease II, Peptizyme SP-Serrapeptase, Lipase, Invertase, Cellulase, Lactase, Maltase, Hemicellulasae, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, molasses.
OneBode Define claims to reduce overall body fat, increase energy, improve thyroid function, decrease fatigue, increase metabolism, reduce sugar cravings, and help regulate mood swings. The price for a one month supply ranges from $30 to $40 depending on the retailer and does not include taxes or shipping and handling.
- The manufacturer’s website is user friendly.
- The product can be purchased online or in retail locations.
- The price for a one month supply is competitive with similar products.
- While there is no caffeine in the product, there are other stimulants.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- The company does not offer a free trial of the product.
- There are no clinical tests supporting the claims of the product.
- The exact amounts of each ingredient are not readily available, making the potency difficult to determine.
- There is a lack of testimonials on the manufacturer’s website.
- Some people have experienced side effects such as insomnia, dizziness, and headaches.
The manufacturer says this product is beneficial for a number of medical conditions in addition to its weight loss properties. Unfortunately, the ingredients they have included really don’t offer a lot of support that the product would live up to any of these promises. There are no medical studies cited by the manufacturer which prove their claims and they offer no anecdotal evidence in the form of testimonials. The company is not confident enough in their product to provide free samples or guarantee satisfaction with a money back guarantee. While the price of the product does not require a significant investment, it is still too much for a product that offers too little in the way of proof.