Oxylean Advanced Review
What You Should Know
Oxylean Advanced is a natural fat burner that does not use a number of stimulants as the base of the formula. It has an impressive list of ingredients, but a closer look at the product reveals it may not be all it is portrayed to be. Read this review to find out more about this product before you buy it.
List of Ingredients
Oxylean Advanced contains the following ingredients:
- Chromium Pollinicotinate
- Green Tea 99%
- Hoodia G. 20:1
- Colostrum 45%
- Dandelion Leaf 12:1 Extract
- Gugul Extract 6%
- Bitter Melon 4:1 Extract
- Gymnema Slyvestre 25%
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Banaba 1%
- Pantothetic Acid
- Ginger Root 4:1
- Theobromine 4%
Oxylean Advanced is different from other products in that it lists the ingredient amounts, so we can see what would be effective, and what wouldn’t. There is enough green tea in this formula to produce clinically proven results. There is more hoodia in this formula than you typically find in hoodia only supplements, but that still does not mean it is genuine hoodia. There is no third party lab certification to show the ingredient is real, and with the rarity and expense of the ingredient, many supplements do not use the real thing. Those that do generally provide a certification from the third party to vouch their product. There is an appetite suppressant, guggul extract. There is a diuretic, dandelion root. Chormium will help stabilize blood sugar levels and prevent cravings. Theobromine is a mild stimulant, found in chocolate. Bioprine is black pepper extract, used to increase bioavailability of other ingredients.
- Oxylean Advanced contains the clinically proven dose of green tea in each serving.
- This product promotes a balanced diet and regular exercise program.
- Oxylean Advanced only provides a 15 day supply in each bottle. Each bottle will cost you anywhere from $28 to $40.
- Some people may be turned off by the “extended instructions” that tell you how to set weight loss goals.
- There is no way to know if the hoodia in this formula is genuine.
- There are no customer reviews to support this product.
- All sales on this product are marked final, meaning no money back for you if you don’t like it.
Oxylean Advanced looks promising, but it is important to note the inclusion of dandelion root in the formula. This will cause you to shed water weight, so you may see superficial numbers on the scale. If you are not drinking enough water, you may not see results. The product advocates cutting as much refined sugar from your diet as possible, focusing on as much fiber and raw produce as you can, with plenty of exercise.