What You Should Know
Phentremine Civ-XR is not to be confused with the weight loss drug Phentermine, although the spelling is similar. The main active ingredient in Phentremine Civ-XR is Hoodia Gordonii. Of course those who know anything about weight loss topics will know that Hoodia Gordonii is an appetite suppressant and is an immensely popular ingredient in weight loss products on the market today. In fact the ingredients in Phentremine Civ-XR resemble very closely the ingredients which are present in the weight loss product Phentremine X.
As well as containing Hoodia Gordonii, Phentremine Civ-XR also contains Citrus Aurantium. Citrus Aurantium which is also known under the name of Synephrine and Bitter Orange was at one time thought to be a perfect replacement for the now banned Ephedrine. However a number of experts are now warning that it is not a suitable ingredient to be included in weight loss products due to the fact that they believe that it increases the risk of a stroke.
Phentremine Civ-XR can be ordered directly on line at a price of $79.83. There is an offer of a free trial period of Phentremine Civ- XR. Consumers should be aware however that with a number of these free trial offers if you do not return the product within the stipulated time period if you are not happy with it, that your credit card with automatically be debited and you will be sent a month’s supply of the product. There are so many products on the market containing Hoodia Gordonii, that consumers really are spoilt for choice. There is nothing in the information provided by the manufacturers of Phentremine Civ-XR to convince us that this product is superior to others which contain Hoodia Gordonii.
- There is an offer of a free trial period of Phentremine Civ-XR.
- We know that Hoodia Gordonii does have appetite suppressing qualities.
- We are presented with a full and comprehensive list of ingredients in Phentremine Civ-XR.
- This is not the only product on the market which contains Hoodia Gordonii.
- Phentremine Civ-XR contains Citrus Aurantium which number of experts believe increases the risk of stroke.
- This product is rather expensive to purchase.
- We are not presented with any evidence which convinces us that Phentremine Civ-XR is superior to the hundreds of other weight loss products on the market which contain Hoodia Gordonii.
Unfortunately we cannot recommend Phentremine Civ- XR over and above other weight loss products which contain Hoodia Gordonii, as we have no evidence that it is more effective than these other products. Also we do not like to recommend products which contain Citrus Aurantium until there is conclusive evidence available that this substance does not increase the risk of a stroke.