What You Should Know
Scorch is a diet supplement manufactured by MAN Sports Products and is claimed to aid with suppressing hunger and burning fat. This diet pill is intended to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and “active lifestyle.” Scorch additionally aims to help increase metabolism and boost energy levels. This weight loss supplement is meant to be taken twice daily (morning and afternoon) on an empty stomach with a glass of water. Scorch is said to assist users with attaining and keeping lean muscle mass, but results may vary from user to user.
Scorch is taken in doses of “3 thermo-caps.” Scorch is not intended for those under the age of 18 and should not be utilized by women who are pregnant. The official website states that Scorch is the “most complete fat-burning formulation ever assembled.” However, this diet pill is not supposed to be taken after 4pm, due to the specification that it can affect the user’s sleep. Scorch is claimed not to contain any Ephedrine. Other noted potential benefits that Scorch aims to offer are “mental clarity, mood improvement and the reduction of excess water.”
List of Ingredients
Some of the primary active ingredients found in Scorch are “150 mg” EGCG (anti-inflammatory), “250 mg” Caffeine, “250 mg” green tea extract (boosts immune system), “50 mg” Evodiamine, “250 mg” P2 Oolong Tea SE, Coleus Forskholii leaf, Rhoadia Rosea and Tyrmine.
Other ingredients found in Scorch are: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Titanium Dioxide and Gelatin.
Scorch is a dietary supplement that’s sold in capsule form and endeavors to assist users with anything from mental clarity, to boosted metabolism, to mood improvement, to higher energy levels, to fat burning and hunger suppression. This product contains active components such as EGCG (anti-inflammatory), Caffeine, green tea extract (boosts immune system), Evodiamine, P2 Oolong Tea SE, Coleus Forskholii leaf, Rhoadia Rosea and Tyrmine. Scorch appears to be suited for men and women, but users must be at least 18 years of age. This diet drug is meant to be taken two times each day, but not after 4pm. Scorch is claimed to work better with a healthy diet and regular fitness regimen.
- Scorch can be conveniently purchased via the official website.
- Scorch is Ephedrine-free.
- Scorch contains some natural ingredients.
- Scorch comes in a simple capsule form that’s generally easy to take.
- There does not appear to be any substantial clinical evidence offered by the manufacturer to support the effectiveness of Scorch as a weight loss supplement.
- Scorch contains caffeine, which is known for depleting the body of water.
- There doesn’t appear to be any consumer testimonials to support Scorch.
- Scorch doesn’t offer a money-back guarantee.
- You must be at least 18 to use Scorch.
- Pregnant and/or breast-feeding mothers cannot take advantage of Scorch.
- Scorch can disrupt your sleep if taken after 4pm.
With countless diet drugs, medications and supplements currently on the market, Scorch may simply blend in for some consumers. This is a diet drug that makes a lot of promises, but unfortunately doesn’t provide much research to support the claims. If the official Scorch website offered a few customer testimonials and the product was caffeine-free, it may appear more attractive to some consumers who’re seeking diet supplements.