What You Should Know
Sliminex is a weight loss product that claims to be able to help you lose weight for once and for all. There are a lot of products on the market today making these claims, so we decided to take a closer look at the formula. Read this review to learn more about the product and how it works before you decide whether or not you should use it as part of your weight loss routine.
List of Ingredients
Sliminex contains the following ingredients:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Raspberry Ketones
- Saffron Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Garcinia Cambogia
- Lotus Leaf
- Konjac Root
- Geranium Oil Extract
Sliminex contains several ingredients. Green coffee bean extract is touted as one of the best fat burners on the market today. Raspberry ketones are phytochemicals found in raspberries, that have been shown to reduce abdominal fat in clinical animal studies. Saffron extract is an extract of the world’s most expensive spice, which has been shown in some clinical studies to be a powerful appetite suppressant. Green tea extract is a common weight loss supplement ingredient, used for its ability to boost metabolism and increase energy levels. Garcinia Cambogia is used to help convert your fat to carbs to allow the body to use them for energy. Lotus leaf is a water lily, which is known to help prevent water retention. L-Carntine is an amino acid that helps fatty acids move throughout the body, which makes them easier to burn. Konjac root is a source of glucomannan, a water soluble fiber known to help suppress the appetite. Geranium oil extract is. Trimethylxanthine is a fancy name for caffeine. This is a stimulant found in many products, particularly for its ability to help keep you alert and boost the metabolism.
- Sliminex contains clinically proven ingredients.
- There appears to be a free trial offer for this supplement.
- Sliminex does not provide an official ingredient label—so it may contain other ingredients not mentioned on the official website.
- We cannot see how much of each ingredient is in the formula, so we cannot tell if any of these ingredients are present in their clinically proven amounts.
- Just because a product is FDA registered, does not mean it is FDA approved.
- We are not sure about the money back guarantee to support this product.
- There are no customer testimonials to support this product.
Sliminex is likely too good to be true. While the ingredients list looks nice, without knowing how much of each ingredient is in the formula, we are willing to bet it is not enough to produce results. For a supplement like this to be effective, it must not only contain clinically proven doses of its ingredients, but it should also be used alongside a balanced diet and regular exercise routine.