What You Should Know
Stimirex-ES is an extra strength weight loss supplement that claims to be able to help you lose your weight loss goals faster than with diet and exercise alone. While this claim may be true, it is important to notice that one of the main ingredients is ephedra. This ingredient was banned by the FDA in 2008 because it has been linked to death. Read this review to find out more about the product, but we advise you not to use it. If you do, use it at your own risk and consider that it is now illegal in the United States.
List of Ingredients
Stimirex contains the following ingredients:
- Proprietary Blend: 510mg Consisting of: 25 mg. Ephedra Extract (leaves), Acacia Rigidula Extract (leaves) (methylsynephrine), (Yielding 125 mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids: B-Phenylethylamine, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine, and R-beta-Methylphenylethyanine), Theobroma Cocoa Extract (Seed), Phenylethylamine HCL, Citrus Aurantium Extract (25mg Synephrine), Green Tea Extract (leaves), Yohimbe Extact (bark), Naringen (fruit), 6-7 Dihydroxy bergamottin (fruit). Caffeine (anhydrous) 150mg
Stimirex is a supplement full of fat burners and stimulant ingredients. While the stimulants may help you reach your weight loss goals, ephedra poses a risk to your health and could actually kill you. You are supposed to take one of these tablets up to three times a day, but you are not ever supposed to exceed four tablets in a 24 hour period. The ephedra can raise your heart rate, so if you exercise on top of this, it can make your heart beat too fast to the point where it fails. This is why the FDA banned the ingredient. Many products using it in their formula either pulled the product from their shelves, or reformulated to make something that works, but does not include ephedra in it.
- Stimirex has no known advantages.
- Stimirex contains ephedra, which has been banned by the FDA.
- Ephedra and other stimulants can cause negative side effects.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There is no money back guarantee for this product.
- This supplement is $40-70 a bottle depending on the merchant.
Stimirex is not a product we recommend for use by anyone. The fact that it contains ephedra, even the small amount of 25 mg per serving, makes it illegal in the United States. The FDA banned the ingredient for a reason, and you should avoid it! If you want to use a weight loss supplement to boost your overall weight loss results, then you need to look for something that contains a clinically proven safe and effective fat burner or an appetite suppressant. For best results, combine the supplement use with a reduced calorie, nutritionally balanced diet and regular exercise program. The exercise program should use both cardio to burn fat, and resistance training to build muscle to get the most effective metabolic boost.