What You Should Know
Take It Off is a twelve week program that is available only in licensed health clubs throughout North America. The program was established by Casey Conrad. Casey has over 25 years of experience in the fitness field and has also authored a book titled “Selling Fitness: The Complete Guide to Selling Health Club Memberships.” The program consists of a healthy eating plan and regular exercise through one-on-one fitness coaching that provides long term results. Participants consume regular foods that they purchase at the grocery store that they prepare at home using quick and simple recipes.
At this time the program cannot be done from home due to the individualized time with a trainer. Certified fitness coaches work one on one with participants to help keep them motivated and on the right track. The average weight lost during a twelve week program is about 25 pounds. Participants who wish to lose more weight are encouraged to reenroll in a second twelve week term of the program.
List of Ingredients
The Take It Off Program is an all encompassing approach to weight loss and fitness. Participants must sign up for the twelve week program at a licensed facility, usually a health and fitness club. The program consists of a personal trainer that will work with each participant on an individual basis for a predetermined number of times per week. The meal plan consists of simple recipes that use normal foods purchased from the grocery store. Individuals will purchase and cook their own food and can even eat with the family.
- Working one-on-one with a personal trainer helps to keep motivation high and gives the extra support that some individuals may need to keep on track.
- The easy to follow diet plan with simple recipes utilizes foods bought at the local grocery store.
- The whole family can benefit from the easy to prepare meals.
- The program can only be taken at a licensed facility, which your health club may or may not offer.
- The program can be quite costly in some areas.
- There are no supplements to help suppress apetite or give an energy boost.
With so many choices for gym membership and weight loss and fitness program available, Take It Off seems to be just another personal trainer based program. While the program does give hints and tips for eating well and provides some simple recipes, there is no real diet to follow. Some individuals need the structure of a diet plan instead of a suggested eating style. Since the program can only be taken through licensed facilities, finding a gym that offers it could be difficult. According to the website, gyms with enough interest can get a program set up.