What You Should Know
Thermocin is a weight loss supplement produced exclusively by At Large Nutrition, recently revamped after the Ephedra ban in 2004. The manufacturer claims Thermocin is different from other weight loss products because it attacks fat in four ways and there are customer testimonials available on their website. Thermocin itself contains standard diet ingredients, such as Guarana Extract and Green Tea Extract, part of Thermocin’s four-pronged fat assault system. Its most potent ingredient, which turns off a lot of dieters, is synephrine, a dangerous ingredient linked to heart attack and stroke. However, Thermocin claims to be a clinically proven fighter against the battle of the bulge. By administering two Thermocin-formulated capsules a day, Thermocin claims you will see results in days.
List of Ingredients
Guarana Extract, Citrus Aurantium Extract, Green Tea Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, Zingaber Rot, Hydroxycitric Acid, L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Fisitin, Magnesium Phosphate, 2 Dimethylaminoethanol, Calcium Pantothenate, Garcinia Cambogia, Gelatin, Pueraria Lobata, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.
Thermocin is targeted towards males and bodybuilders, claiming to increase muscle and decrease fat. It targets fat through its four-pronged fat assault system: thermogenesis, increased fat oxidation, appetite suppression, and increased energy. Nearly all fat-burning supplements target all four of these areas to increase weight loss, so Thermocin is not introducing anything new to the diet market. It also contains a mixture of ingredients scientifically proven to encourage weight loss, including Green Tea and Guarana Extract, although these are found in nearly every diet supplement on the market. Its high concentrations of caffeine is also a concern. As a stimulant, caffeine helps deliver a quick boost of energy, along with dehydration. Thermocin manufacturers recommend taking their product for 60 days maximum, which is not ideal for long term weight loss goals. However, it claims to boost energy and burn fat within days, which is remarkably faster than other products. These claims do not seem to be backed up with scientific proof, however.
- Thermocin is available in supplementation stores and all over the Internet.
- Thermocin is geared towards a male audience, a rarity in weight loss supplements.
- It claims to be an energy booster in addition to being a weight loss supplement — no need to buy additional pills to treat chronic low-energy.
- It contains high dosages of synephrine. Synephrine is dangerous and has been linked to cardiac arrest in some studies.
- It also contains high concentrations of caffeine, which cause dehydration and headache.
- There is no money-back guarantee. You are allowed to return Thermocerin within 30 days if it is unopened and in its original packaging.
- This supplement is geared towards men and bodybuilders, although Thermocin offers no explanation why.
- Manufacturers advise to take Thermocin for 60 days maximum.
Thermocin is your typical diet supplement that promises big results with testimonials only available on their website. It contains nearly the same ingredients found in regular diet supplements, drawing question to why this supplement is geared towards men only. It also contains a very harmful ingredient, synephrine. Without any verifiable scientific proof or independent testimonials to draw from, Thermocin’s claims are questionable. At best, Thermocin is your typical diet supplement that offers nothing new to dieters. However, the manufacturer’s inclusion of questionable ingredients would lead us to keep looking.