Thin Shot Review
What You Should Know
Is losing weight as simple as downing a shot? Well, according to some beverage companies and supplement brands, it is. As you probably are aware, there are energy shots and weight loss shots out there that many people rely on daily. One product that falls into this category is Thin Shot, which is brought to you by Dana Wilkey, from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It is a two-ounce beverage that is marketed at women in particular. According to the bottle’s label, this product is a diet accessory.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl)
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)
- Niacin (as niacin and niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12 as Cyanocobalamin
- Coenzyme B12
- Biotin Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
- Natural Tea Complex 200mg Caffeine
- Green Tea Leaf
- Black Tea Leaf
- White Tea Leaf
- Oolong Tea Leaf
- Raspberry Ketones
- Cranberry Extract
- Purified Water
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Sodium Acid Sulfate
- Artificial Flavors
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Hexametaphosphate
- Sodium Benzoate
- FD&C yellow# 5
- FD&C blue #1
- Acesulfame Potassium
Thin Shot is claimed to control appetite, boost energy levels, improve focus, and make you happy. It is sugar-free and contains zero calories. A 12-pack will cost you $29 on websites like Amazon. This dietary supplement is simply shaken well, and then consumed. It can be used as needed. Originally this shot helped Dana Wilkey drop 15 pounds of weight after her pregnancy.
As for the ingredients used in Thin Shot, they include Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12. Other energy-enhancing ingredients are teas like Green Tea, Black Tea, White Tea, and Oolong Tea. Together these teas provide 200 milligrams of Caffeine to suppress appetite and increase energy levels. 5-HTP and Raspberry Ketones are also found in Thin Shot. Some vitamins and minerals are added for daily nutrition.
- You can easily buy Thin Shot through online stores like Amazon.
- This beverage offers vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- The caffeine level in Thin Shot is very high.
- Some people may prefer a more convenient pill formula for weight management.
- This shot may lead to anxiety, jitteriness, nervousness, and insomnia.
- Some customers stated that Thin Shot is the same as other energy shots.
When all is said and done, it appears that Thin Shot is similar to products like 5-Hour Energy. It contains B Vitamins, some antioxidants, and a serious dose of Caffeine. Therefore this shot should certainly wake you up, enhance your focus, and potentially improve your mood. As for weight loss, there is no clinical evidence presented to support Thin Shot as an effective weight loss product.