Tiao He Cleanse Review
What You Should Know
Tiao He Cleanse is a 15 day program that is designed to give the body balance and harmony. This product is made by Nature’s Sunshine, an herbal supplement manufacturer that offers over 600 products to keep the body as healthy as possible. Nature’s Sunshine is also a founding sponsor of the Little Heroes Foundation that builds schools in needy countries around the world.
List of Ingredients
Each packet contains one capsule each of Chinese Liver Balance TCM Concentrate, LBS II®, All Cell Detox, Burdock Root, Psyllium Hulls, and Black Walnut ATC Concentrate.
This product contains cascara sagrada, Turkey rhubarb, buckthorn, and ginseng. See your health care provider prior to use if pregnant or nursing, if you have a medical condition, or when taking any medication.
This product claims to cleanse the digestive system of metabolic waste, keep the intestines running regularly, and boost energy.
One packet of supplements should be taken 15 minutes before a meal up to twice a day. One eight ounce glass of water should be taken with the supplements, and an additional glass should be consumed soon after. The use of this product should produce two or three bowel movements a day. If more than this occur, only one packet of supplements should be taken a day. The program can be continued until all 30 packets have been taken.
Tiao He Cleanse can be purchased from Nature’s Sunshine for the non-member price of $40.15 or for the member price of $26.75. A membership to Nature’s Sunshine costs $40 and gives up to 40% off the retail price of Nature’s Sunshine products.
- This product emphasizes the importance of healthy eating and a healthy body.
- These supplements are full of natural ingredients.
- This product is a fairly economical cleanse compared to other cleansing products on the market. The member price is just less than $1 per packet.
- This product is not intended for prolonged use.
- Tiao He Cleanse could cause allergic reactions to people who are sensitive to psyllium. Other side effects are possible, such as diarrhea, flatulence, nausea, headaches, muscle pain, dizziness, and skin breakouts.
- Each packet of this product contains six pills that should be taken twice a day. The large number of pills taken may cause people to wonder if any of these are full of filler ingredients.
- Tiao He Cleanse recommends eating fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains while on the cleanse and avoiding red meat, fried foods, sugary foods, coffee, and alcohol. This limited diet may frustrate many people, who do not want to severely limit their diets for over two weeks just to cleanse their bodies.
- This product does not claim help a person lose weight. It merely claims to cleanse the body.
Although Tiao He Cleanse might be an effective cleanser, it does not claim to help a person lose weight and should not be used as a weight loss supplement. People who want to lose weight should look elsewhere for a product that will be more effective.