Transformulas WaistLine Slimming Pill
What You Should Know
The Transformulas WaistLine Slimming Pill is produced by Transformulas, a company located in Manchester, the United Kingdom. The company’s goal is “beauty without surgery,” meaning they develop beauty products that are supposed to achieve anti-aging results that many people seek through cosmetic surgery. Rosalind Chapman founded Transformulas in 2003 as she sought an alternative solution to the aging process, a solution that would work for people like herself who are afraid of needles. All of their products claim to have instant effects, semi-permanent results, and long-term benefits.
The variety of products in the Transformulas line targets facial skin, eyes, lips, teeth, and body. Body products include Colonic Purifying Capsules, FirmSlim, and Transformulas WaistLine 2 and 3.
The Transformulas WaistLine Slimming Pill claims to support metabolism, increase energy, and maintain healthy weight. WaistLine3 is an alternative to the capsules and is a coffee-flavored drink mix.
List of Ingredients
Active ingredients: 200 mg Maqui Berry, 150 mg Caffeine Anhydrous, 40 mg Green Tea Extract, 40 mg Acetyl-L Carnitine, Chromium, 8 mg L-Theanine, 8 mg Spirurlina.
Other ingredients: Magnesium Stearate Silicon Dioxide Capsule HPMC Vegetable source.
The Transformulas WaistLine Slimming Pill contains three main ingredients. The first is the Maqui Berry from South America. This is supposed to regulate metabolism and boost energy through anthocyanins which contain protein, enzymes, and Vitamin E. The next ingredient, Caffeine Anhydrous, is intended to increase mental alertness and physical energy. Green Tea Extract is included to regulate appetite, metabolism, and digestion of fat.
Take two capsules of the Transformulas WaistLine Slimming Pill once in the morning with a glass of warm water.
- Meant to support a lifestyle that includes a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Easy dosing schedule.
- Expensive: about ?50 for a 60-capsule bottle makes it about $75 per bottle or $2.50 per daily dose plus shipping/handling.
- Unclear whether the product is available outside the UK.
- Contains a lack of before/ after photos.
- Has no money-back guarantee.
- Has no free gift with purchase.
- Contains diuretics (caffeine) which could cause insomnia or anxiety.
- Not clinical research studies to prove the effectiveness of the ingredients or formula.
- May cause skin irritation.
- Not suitable for those with blood sugar disorders.
- Not for women who are nursing or are pregnant.
- Not for women under 18.
While the Transformulas WaistLine Slimming Pill may fulfill its claims for boosting metabolism and thus supporting weight loss, it does so at the price of other health concerns. The caffeine in particular is a concern for those looking for a healthy weight-loss supplement. The product is not compatible with many consumer groups such as diabetics and expectant mothers. Other supplements can be just as effective while not raising these concerns.