Vaser Sculpting Review
What You Should Know
There are several ways to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the body. Individuals have the opportunity to change their lifestyle through better eating habits and exercise, dieters can wear different types of clothes to create a slimming effect of seek out a lasting effect. The lasting effect is Vaser Sculpting. This process uses massage therapy and ultrasound to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
List of Ingredients
- Non-invasive ultrasound therapy designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Vaser Sculpting is a non-invasive, ultrasound massage therapy system that reduces the appearance of cellulite. Patients claim to see results after the first treatment and noticeable results after a minimum of five treatments. There is no information relating to the price of the procedure. Considering a licensed physician performs Vaser Sculpting, the costs vary. We contacted several Vaser Sculpting centers and found out the procedures could easily exceed $1,500.
When we looked at the clinical information relating to Vaser Sculpting, we noticed the system used techniques similar to a deep muscle massage. We reviewed all of the available information relating to the Vaser Sculpting process and aside from the use of an ultrasound, the process is the same as a heated, deep muscle massage. There is no indication the process aides in weight loss. All of the information available on the website states the skin is smoother and the appearance of cellulite reduces.
- The procedure is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- The affected tissue is only five centimeters below the skin.
- Noticeable results in three to five treatments.
- Little recovery period.
- Vaser Sculpting is ideal for the entire body.
- Vaser Sculpting does not require a hospital stay.
- The procedure is similar to a massage.
- Dieters will need to visit a licensed physician.
- The program is not available through every physician.
- The procedure is expensive.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- There is no guarantee of fat loss.
Compared to similar non-invasive, ultrasound systems, Vaser Sculpting is one of the best on the market. The ultrasound system reduces fat up to five centimeters under the skin. There is noticeable reduction in cellulite after multiple procedures. Chances are you will look better, but will you lose weight. There is an opportunity you will lose weight, but the long-term effect have not been studied. The procedure does not address diet, exercise or the consumption of the correct supplements. When we reviewed the testimonials and the before and after photos, we noted the results could possibly be achieved with a slight change in diet. The reduction of body fat is not a short-term fix. Dieters will need to understand loosing fat requires changes in diet, exercise and supplementation.