What You Should Know
Whole Body Cleanse is an internal cleansing system and detoxification program, which, according to the promotional material, will leave one feeling rejuvenated and energized. The Whole Body Cleanse includes three components: Whole Body Laxative Formula, Fiber Formula, and Super Milk Thistle. Internal cleansing and detoxification helps purify the body of unwanted toxins and stomach parasites, aids in digestion through healthy bowel elimination, and helps one shed pounds by ridding the body of toxic colon build-up.
List of Ingredients
The Whole Body Laxative Formula includes cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, lecithin, and carnauba wax. The Proprietary Fiber Blend Formula includes psyllium husk (Plantago ovata), oat bran (Avena sativa), guar gum seed extract (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba), pectin (from citrus fruit), and marshmallow root extract (Althaea officinalis). The Super Milk Thistle includes one part milk thistle extract, artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus), dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale), licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), and rhizome extract.
Whole Body Cleanse includes three component products: the Whole Body Laxative Formula, a Fiber Fusion Formula, and the Super Milk Thistle. The program progresses through two phases of one week each. In the first week, one takes three Whole Body Laxative Formula pills at bedtime, along with four Fiber Fusion Formula Pills, and a Super Milk Thistle pill. The Whole Body Laxative Formula purges the intestines of toxins and helps with elimination; the Fiber Fusion keeps toxins from being reabsorbed into the bloodstream; and the Super Milk Thistle stimulate bile flow, which helps to clear the system of toxins. In the second week, one reduces the dose of Whole Body Laxative and increases the Super Milk Thistle, to increase the flow of bile. The Fiber Formula is taken in the same amount and continues to bind and eliminate toxins.
- Whole Body Cleanse detoxifies one’s lymphatic and circulatory systems, gall bladder, liver, and intenstines.
- Whole Body Cleanse is a non-stimulate laxative.
- Whole Body Cleanse is comparatively inexpensive.
- Whole Body Cleanse requires one to take numerous large pills (eight pills before bedtime: three Laxative Formula pills, each measuring 7/8″ x 3/8″ x 1/4″; four Fiber Fusion pills, each measuring 15/16″ x 3/8″; and one small Super Milk Thistle), all of which may prove difficult for some people to swallow.
- The Whole Body Cleanse programs takes up to two weeks.
- Whole Body Cleanse should not be taken by anyone allergic to daisies, artichokes, or kiwi.
- Numerous side effects include joint pain, diarrhea, gas, itching, heartburn, headaches, indigestion, rectal bleeding, and failure to produce a bowel movement.
- Many users complain of flatulence.
While there are more disadvantages than advantages listed, the Whole Body Cleanse receives great marks from customer review sights. Though this is not an extreme weight loss product, it does help to shed unnecessary pounds and might stimulate further weight loss.