What You Should Know
Joseph Pilates was the original inventor of the original Pilates exercises in the early 20th century. It appears as though Mari Winsor has created a derivative of the original Pilates. It is called Winsor Pilates. This appears to be a workout regimen that promises to sculpt your body. It can be purchased through Guthy-Renker. Guthy-Renker is an established business that has been in existence for over 15 years. In this review, the information that is available about this product will be studied so that it’s effectiveness as a weight loss program may be determined.
While conducting research for Winsor Pilates, there were no specific ingredients that were listed. The only thing that was mentioned in regards to Winsor Pilates that could be classified as ingredients is the healthy diet and exercise that are recommended to be used in conjunction with this program.
One of the first things that we noticed about Winsor Pilates is that it apparently requires no equipment for the exercises, and it can be done in your own home instead of having to go to a gym. A claim on the official website states that these exercises can be done 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week. If the recommendation is followed, it may transform a person’s body into a thinner, more sculpted appearance. It also appears that this particular Pilates method may prove to be a bit less strenuous on the body than the original method that is used by most people today.
- Winsor Pilates appears to come with a 30 day money-back guarantee.
- Enforces the need to eat healthy and the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- There appears to be something that is called “beginners price” for new people that are joining the program.
- May deliver the results that are mentioned in the advertisement.
- Some of the consumer reviews that were found were not in favor of the Winsor Pilates method.
- There seems to be no type of professional support that is offered once the product is purchased.
- Some people may not be able to perform some of these exercises due to lack of flexibility or limited physical capabilities.
The 2 things that are welcomed with Winsor Pilates is the fact that it does enforce healthy eating habits and regular exercise. It is not like the other programs that claim that the consumer can eat whatever they want, whenever they want. They often show no regard for someone’s overall health, such as cholesterol and triglyceride levels. According to the consumer reviews, some people may find the program to be rather boring due to the slow pace exercises that are involved, and they may prefer a higher paced regimen over Winsor Pilates.