Wu-Yi Tea Review
What You Should Know
Wu-Yi Tea is weight loss supplement that is being promoted to help a dieter lose weight by increasing their metabolism. This company is located in Austin, Texas. In this review, the information that is available will be assessed so that a determination can be made as to how effective Wu-Yi Tea may be.
The only ingredient that was found in Wu-Yi Tea is the Oolong tea. Oolong tea is a traditional Chinese herb that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries. It can be found in the in the Fujian Province of China. There was also a considerable amount of caffeine found in Wu-Yi Tea. However, there may be side effects due to the caffeine. These side effects are dizziness, nausea, and jitters. Although, if someone is already use to ingesting caffeine on a regular basis, then the side effects may be reduced to a minimum, if there are any at all.
It has been noted that the ingredient in Wu-Yi Tea, Oolong Tea, has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help fight obesity. This Oolong Tea is also known to contain polyphenols and antioxidants which are thought to enhance the fat oxidation process. It is also known to help in the prevention of certain diseases and illnesses such as cancer, arthritis, diabetes, and degenerative diseases as well. It is said to be the most powerful, safest, and effective products on the market today.
- This product has been certified as being 100% organic.
- Oolong Tea may help with fat oxidation and the prevention of many diseases including Type 2 Diabetes and cancer.
- This offer comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- It comes naturally fully loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols.
- Consumer reviews state that this is a great tasting tea.
- This drink may help the consumer to stay energized throughout the day.
- This product appears to contain caffeine.
- There is a requirement of enlisting in the auto enrollment plan in order to qualify for the free 30 day money back guarantee.
- Appears as though this may get quite expensive over a period of time.
While reviewing Wu-Yi Tea, we found that it may have several types of benefits that include antioxidants and disease prevention. However, it appears as though none of these claims have ever been through some type of clinical testing, nor does it have the scientific proof to back it up. The bottom line is that is hoped, that it really does deliver the effects that it says it does because if it does then that means that that this could be a very useful treatment for obesity. However, it is more likely that the majority of the American public will choose to rely more on scientific proof than Traditional Chinese Medicine practices.