Xenadrine Efx Review
What You Should Know
Xenadrine Efx is a dietary supplement that is manufactured by a company called Cytodyne. This company does not appear to have a functioning official website. Xenadrine Efx is sold in a variety of nutritional stores across the US and is apparently easy to come by. This supplement aims to control weight and assist with fat loss. A single bottle of Xenadrine Efx sells for $39.95 (120 capsules) and is to be taken in servings of two capsules. The latest version of Xenadrine Efx is ephedra-free.
While Xenadrine Efx used to contain ephedra, this diet product is now claimed to be ephedra-free. This diet supplement is intended to be taken along with a regular exercise program and healthy diet. Xenadrine Efx is supposed to be taken daily prior to breakfast, but always with eight ounces of water. There are some warnings and restrictions applying to individuals with heart disease, hyperthyroidism, renal disease, migraine headaches, allergies to Tyramine, allergies to chocolate, asthma sufferers, or those afflicted with high blood pressure. Xenadrine Efx contains significant levels of caffeine. This diet product is intended for men and women 18 years of age or older.
List of Ingredients
Primary ingredients found in Xenadrine Efx are Proprietary Thermodyne Complex (1415 mg), Vitamin C (100 mg), Vitamin B6 (10 mg), Pantothenic acid (12 mg), Magnesium (10 mg) and Norambrolide (20 mg).
Other ingredients found in Xenadrine Efx are as follows: Tyroplex, Green Tea Extract, caffeine and polyphenols, Seropro (proprietary cocoa extract standardized for PEA [phenylethylamine], tyramine and theobromine), Yerba Mate (standardized for caffeine and methylxanthines), Guarana (standardized for theophyline), Calcium Tribasic, dl-Methionine, L-Theanine, Ginger Root, Isotherm (proprietary blend of 3,3′,4′,5-7 pentahydroxyflavone and 3, 3′,4′,7-tetrahyroxyflavone), DMAE, Grape Seed Extract, Talc, Magnesium Stearate and Gelatin.
Xenadrine Efx is a diet product sold in capsule form. This supplement is marketed toward men and women and aims to control weight while assisting with fat loss. Xenadrine Efx should be taken once each morning (2 capsules) with eight ounces of water. Key components of Xenadrine Efx are Proprietary Thermodyne Complex (1415 mg), Vitamin C (100 mg), Vitamin B6 (10 mg), Pantothenic acid (12 mg), Magnesium (10 mg) and Norambrolide (20 mg). Xenadrine Efx additionally incorporates caffeine. This diet product in supposed to be used in conjunction with regular diet and exercise.
- Xenadrine Efx is sold in various nutritional stores, which makes it easy to attain.
- Xenadrine Efx comes in an easy-to-take capsule form.
- Xenadrine Efx is now ephedra-free.
- Xenadrine Efx does not appear to have an official website that’s functional.
- Xenadrine Efx lacks clinical proof regarding its effectiveness.
- There’s no guarantee that Xenadrine Efx will actually assist you with losing weight.
- There doesn’t appear to be consumer testimonials on Xenadrine Efx.
- Xenadrine Efx contains significant amounts of caffeine, which is known for drawing water off of the muscles.
- Xenadrine Efx does not come with a money-back guarantee.
- Xenadrine Efx is not suited for all individuals, due to the numerous warnings. Especially if you have a pre-existing medical condition, be sure to double check the warning list for this product.
Xenadrine Efx appears similar to numerous other diet supplements in regards to what it promises and how it’s taken. When all is said and done, this product would likely seem a lot more appealing if the official website was functioning, if there were testimonials available, if it came with a money-back guarantee or if it at least had fewer side effects.