What You Should Know
Zoeta is a diet product, in the form of a patch. With so many diet and weight loss gimmicks out there, it’s easy to get lost in the marketing and advertising of a product. When people are battling weight loss, it’s not an easy undertaking, and there is no quick fix. Don’t let yourself fall victim. Read this review before deciding if the product is right for you.
List of Ingredients
Though we were not able to find an official list of ingredients, third party sources indicate the following ingredients are available in the formula: green tea, iodine from kelp, and hoodia.
Zoeta is a trans-dermal patch. This means you apply to a part of your body, say your arm, or back, much like a nicotine patch for those who are trying to quit smoking. Then, the ingredients are absorbed into the body through the skin. There is no scientific evidence to support the trans-dermal method works for this product, or any other diet product for that matter. Just because it works for one thing does not mean it work will work for everything. Different chemicals and ingredients have varying bio-availability meaning they may or may not absorb through the skin as effectively as they would through the blood stream if taken orally. We have no way of knowing how much of these ingredients are in the patch. The patch lasts for three days and the ingredients are “time released” into the body to provide “continuous” weight loss.
- Contains known weight loss ingredients.
- This product is no longer available as of 2008.
- Though there was a free trial available, it was through an autoship program which required the use of your credit card. If you were not careful to cancel, it lead to difficulties in getting refunds. This is likely a prime reason why the product is no longer available.
- The company used SPAM marketing techniques.
- There is a lack of evidence to support the trans-dermal delivery method as effective.
- There are many negative comments about the company and product, which may have led to its demise.
There are several reasons why we do not recommend this product. Now that it is off the market, it is likely impossible to get in the first place, but it is important to remember if a product was pulled, there was a reason for it. Instead of trying to find this product, focus on finding a proven weight loss product with fat burners and appetite suppressants in proven amounts, and use it in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise program for the best weight loss results.