What You Should Know
Bio-Lipotrol was developed by Biogenesis Nutraceuticals. This supplement raises healthy cholesterol and regulates the metabolism of triglycerides. Bio-Lipotrol can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise along with this supplement for maximum results. Bio-Lipotrol is supposed to normalize lipid levels and promote a healthy metabolism of triglycerides, and good cholesterol.
List of Ingredients
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinate), Inositol Hexanicotinate, Isotinol, Guggal Gum Extract, Red Yeast Rice Extract and Policosanol.
Bio-Lipotrol lowers bad cholesterol through its mix of ingredients and normalizes the levels of good cholesterol in the body. By increasing good cholesterol and lowering bad cholesterol the body can use the good cholesterol as an energy source when it is low. This supplement also supports a healthy level of triglycerides. Bio-Lipotrol claims that users of the supplement will have a better balance of LDL/HDL ratios in the body. This cholesterol sustaining supplement also states that it can normalize elevated lipid levels as well as reduce bad cholesterol. A normal level of LDL ensures that the body is producing hormones at a healthy rate. This product heavily encourages exercises in those who have highcholesterol.
- Bio-Lipotrol contains no flush Niacin.
- Bio-Lipotrol supports healthy levels of triglycerides in the body.
- If effective, Bio-Lipotrol can prevent hyper-tension.
- This product is not FDA approved.
- Those who are pregnant, nursing, have certain diseases and condition such as gastritis, liver dysfunction, peptic ulcer disease, gout, or renal dysfunction should not use this supplement because adverse reactions could occur.
Bio-Lipotrol doesn’t really seem to stand out from other cholesterol maintance supplements available. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Bio-Lipotrol is right for them.