Carb Phaser 1000 Review
What You Should Know
Depending on your needs, there are weight loss products to help you reach your goals. The key is to do your research in the beginning, and find out the type of diet product you need. There are fat burning supplements, appetite suppressants, carbohydrate blockers, internal cleansers, and detox formulas that are all supposed to assist with weight loss. In this review, we will look at Carb Phaser 1000, which falls into the carbohydrate blocker category. It is available through online stores for $26.99 (120 vegetarian capsules).
- Niacin (as chromium polynicotinate)
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)
- Phase 2 Brand (white kidney bean extract) (Phaseolus vulgaris)
- White Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolus vulgaris)
- Gymnema Sylvestre (leaf) (standardized at 25% gymnemic acids equal to 75 mg)
- Cellulose (capsule shell)
- gum Arabic
- magnesium Stearate
Carb Phaser 1000 aims to support glucose metabolism. In other words, this supplement assists by blocking carbohydrates from being digested and then stored as fat. In turn, this can help with weight loss and weight gain prevention. After all, simple carbohydrates from white breads, pastas, cookies, desserts, and sugar can all contribute to weight gain. Carb Phaser 1000 can be taken twice daily, in doses of two capsules (with meals). However, it is not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing a child.
White Kidney Bean Extract is the core ingredient mentioned for Carb Phaser 1000. It assists by blocking carbohydrates from being digested and processed. This may help prevent weight gain. However, it might also lead to side effects like gas and abdominal pains. Other notable ingredients found in Carb Phaser 1000 are Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf and Chromium (helps support healthy blood glucose levels).
- This supplement may help prevent the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Carb Phaser 1000 is free of ingredients like gluten, soy, sugar, salt, preservatives, yeast, and artificial colors.
- There are some negative customer reviews posted online.
- This weight loss supplement does not suppress appetite.
- There are no fat burning ingredients used in Carb Phaser 1000.
- This type of weight loss product may lead to problems like excessive gas.
The idea of blocking carbohydrates from being converted to sugar, and then fat sounds ideal. However, you have to consider how healthy this actually is or is not, for that matter. You could experience regular gas and abdominal pains when taking a supplement like Carb Phaser 1000. You should also note that this type of diet product might not work well for losing existing weight, since it is not an appetite suppressant, and is does not encourage fat burning. Be sure to check out alternative weight loss products before making any decisions.